Bellazon

Ian Somerhalder
Thumbnail

persuazn

:heart:Ian Somerhalder: Sexiest Beast! :heart:

http://cdn.buzznet.com/media-cdn/jj1/headl...est-vampire.jpg

Ian Somerhalder's Vampire Diaries character, Damon Salvatore, has been voted the ultimate sexy beast by EW readers.

The 31-year-old actor beat out juggernaut Robert Pattinson's character, Edward Cullen, by just under 4000 votes - over 1.5 million votes were tallied in all! "It makes you realize how much fun the fans are having ". Ian told EW. " They're making the success of the show happen. "Ian did admit that he didn't even get to vote in the competition: We were shooting flashback stuff, and I always have this fear that if I bring my cell phone or computer, then it's going to throw me off! " he said.

Source justjared.buzznet.com

HOTLINKING

Please do not hotlink from another person’s website, If you're not sure what hotlinking is, please visit this page for more information. HERE **edited by MauiKane

1322_919517158_ian_somerhalder_sexy_00010_h174452_l.jpg

Pictures 4 and 5 - what a nice underwear " profile " :laugh:

Source toonsntunes.wordpress.com

HOTLINKING

Please do not hotlink from another person’s website, If you're not sure what hotlinking is, please visit this page for more information. HERE **edited by MauiKane

Sorry if repost :blush:

post-22656-0-1445986949-01495_thumb.jpg

Source vampire-diaries.net

post-22656-0-1445986949-06837_thumb.jpg

Source 4.bp.blogspot.com

HOTLINKING

ianguessleather.png

Source ebay.com

http://weblogs.wpix.com/news/local/morning...ogs/ian0910.jpg

Source weblogs.wpix.com

post-22656-0-1445986950-15657_thumb.jpg

Source 1.bp.blogspot.com

ianmuscles.jpg

Source fanforum.com

post-22656-0-1445986950-17226_thumb.jpg

Source 2.bp.blogspot.com

post-22656-0-1445986950-22805_thumb.jpg

Source 1.bp.blogspot.com

HOTLINKING

I so happy that Ian beat Robert Pattinson's because this category is concerned the most sexy beast and in my opinion a person who is considered beast ... is someone who terrifies everyone with his presence and has no feelings for anyone ... a cold, evil person.....I think Damon had those qualities to be that beast that terrifies everyone and did very well at the beginning of the season.....he was very scary in the early chapters.....

Laumilia - Pattinson is good for scaring kids as they do not want to drink milk for breakfast :laugh:

Damon is devilishly handsome, there is no need to paint his muscles . ;)

And that kiss from I season's last episode ? I am obsessed with it. The sexiest kiss ever. So tender, light but so :evil: DAMONlicious. Ian is very gentle and yet masculine.