Bellazon

Jamie Gunns
Thumbnail

some of those have been posted. the black and white pics are from Huggy Ragnarsson

I know some of them I have posted before but they looked quite nice together in their sets so I decided to post them, some I hadn't seen before, really like the black and white face pics :) Modelknowledge have u seen any showcards lately for Jamie Gunns? Would be great to see if she does any runway soon :whistle:

some of those have been posted. the black and white pics are from Huggy Ragnarsson

I know some of them I have posted before but they looked quite nice together in their sets so I decided to post them, some I hadn't seen before, really like the black and white face pics :) Modelknowledge have u seen any showcards lately for Jamie Gunns? Would be great to see if she does any runway soon :whistle:

Jamie hasn't done any runway in a while. Right now, she is mostly doing catalogue work. To be perfectly honest, I haven't seen much editorial work from her either, not even in the British Lifestyle magazines. I always look out for her.

I know she did a spread for Anglomania magazine and thats where that military like picture came from. I found the images but I can't extract them.

Jamie Gunns with a friend and Freddie Ljunberg

Source: fanpix

yea the other set of those pictures without the guy are on here. its from september 2008. funny because i googled that and she was called Elissa Sursara by the Swedish press. PS for years people have been using Katarina Vargas's pictures for Elissa Sursara. I honestly would love to know who Elissa really is because Jamie, Katarina, and Sarit Huys pictures have all been used as Elissa Sursara. I feel its some made up name to described a unidentifiable brunette. LOL

Jamie Gunns with a friend and Freddie Ljunberg

Source: fanpix

yea the other set of those pictures without the guy are on here. its from september 2008. funny because i googled that and she was called Elissa Sursara by the Swedish press. PS for years people have been using Katarina Vargas's pictures for Elissa Sursara. I honestly would love to know who Elissa really is because Jamie, Katarina, and Sarit Huys pictures have all been used as Elissa Sursara. I feel its some made up name to described a unidentifiable brunette. LOL

Haha I feel bad for the poor person that actually is Elissa Sursura :p Modelknowledge do you think Jamie Gunns is going out with Freddie Ljundberg? :whistle:

Anyways came across some photos of Jamie at Issa London RTW A/W 2006 :wave: theres more backstage pics from wireimage but I don't have an account :(

post-6767-1307999645_thumb.jpg

post-6767-1307999652_thumb.jpg

post-6767-1307999659_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
Bloomingdales HQs

Source: bloomingdales.com :hehe:

i know its her but is it me or does she not look like herself? lol

I agree lol when I saw them I instantly thought she doesn't look good like she does in the Asos images thought the full length one from Bloomingdales she does look nice, I think it was bad hair and make-up in the ones that are waist up :/ dissapointing because those were the only ones on there and they didn't make her look good :whistle:

Bloomingdales HQs

Source: bloomingdales.com :hehe:

i know its her but is it me or does she not look like herself? lol

I agree lol when I saw them I instantly thought she doesn't look good like she does in the Asos images thought the full length one from Bloomingdales she does look nice, I think it was bad hair and make-up in the ones that are waist up :/ dissapointing because those were the only ones on there and they didn't make her look good :whistle:

i don't think its her makeup. i think she is less tan. its more likely an airbrushing difference.

• 3 weeks later...