Bellazon

Jamie Gunns
Thumbnail

• 3 weeks later...
I hope she'll start doing stuff besides Nelly, ASOS and Littlewoods etc, its getting very boring, same old, don't see why she can't do more print/editorial even if not runway. I'm a fan of Jamie but I'm kinda losing interest in her as a model with the same old work she does.

because she is too old to do runway. thats the fashion industry. she might have some editorial work but premier doesn't update their portfolio. unless she signs with an agency with a good blog i doubt your going to be able to google her work. if you live in england, look thru marie clarie, cosmo, red, etc. She is a commercial model. She probably does actual television commercials too. keep a look out.

I hope she'll start doing stuff besides Nelly, ASOS and Littlewoods etc, its getting very boring, same old, don't see why she can't do more print/editorial even if not runway. I'm a fan of Jamie but I'm kinda losing interest in her as a model with the same old work she does.

because she is too old to do runway. thats the fashion industry. she might have some editorial work but premier doesn't update their portfolio. unless she signs with an agency with a good blog i doubt your going to be able to google her work. if you live in england, look thru marie clarie, cosmo, red, etc. She is a commercial model. She probably does actual television commercials too. keep a look out.

I know shes a bit old for runway but theres plenty of models who are about her age that do it but I guess they have more high fashion looks which seem to be prefered/models that can be commercial/high fashion whereas Jamie is just commerical.

I do keep an eye out for my favorite models but don't really see anything of Jamie. Ahh well just keep my eyes open.

I know shes a bit old for runway but theres plenty of models who are about her age that do it but I guess they have more high fashion looks which seem to be prefered/models that can be commercial/high fashion whereas Jamie is just commerical.

I do keep an eye out for my favorite models but don't really see anything of Jamie. Ahh well just keep my eyes open.

jamie only went commercial to adapt. you can't do vogue editorials forever unless your a big name. average retirement age of a model is 21. Jamie is 26 which is considered a classic model in the larger markets. in another year or two premier will put her on the commercial board instead of the mainboard.

• 2 weeks later...