• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, Enrico_sw said:

@SuperG.Girl  Is that modern greek? The singer is French. Does she sound like a foreigner or is her accent good?

it's ancient Greek ..... the singer sounds like an ancient Greek (Greek has changed a lot phonologically through the ages). Most modern day Greeks will have trouble understanding her ..... her being a foreigner is the first conclusion. I had to read the Greek lyrics posted somewhere in the comments to figure out what exactly I was listening ......... she's so freaking awesome :chicken::chicken::chicken::chicken::chicken::chicken::chicken::chicken:

On 1/23/2021 at 3:29 PM, Stormbringer said:

I so need to play this game!!! :chicken::chicken::chicken::chicken::chicken::chicken: 

Ubisoft does amazing games! They're not always perfect, but the last Assassin's creed (since the rebirth with AC Origins) are awesome. They do such a great job to make you travel (in time and space).

I love ancient Egypt and Greece, and they did such a good job at recreating them. The music plays such a big part in the games.:bounce:

2 minutes ago, Enrico_sw said:

Ubisoft does amazing games! They're not always perfect, but the last Assassin's creed (since the rebirth with AC Origins) are awesome. They do such a great job to make you travel (in time and space).

I love ancient Egypt and Greece, and they did such a good job at recreating them. The music plays such a big part in the games.:bounce:

Origins and Odyssey (plus the newer one, Valhalla) are precisely the ones I don't have yet :chicken: 

Some time ago I caught an offer and bought all games from IV till Syndicate, so I restarted playing from AC I for continuity... and I reached the start of Brotherhood and I haven't played since... I don't have my computer with Windows where I currently am :chicken::chicken::chicken:

So I still have a long way before reaching Odyssey and  Origins.

6 minutes ago, Stormbringer said:

Origins and Odyssey (plus the newer one, Valhalla) are precisely the ones I don't have yet :chicken: 

Some time ago I caught an offer and bought all games from IV till Syndicate, so I restarted playing from AC I for continuity... and I reached the start of Brotherhood and I haven't played since... I don't have my computer with Windows where I currently am :chicken::chicken::chicken:

So I still have a long way before reaching Odyssey and  Origins.

Oh, Brotherhood is really cool! All the games with Ezio are good.

Origins is a kind of rebirth for the franchise and it's a huge leap forward in terms of gameplay and graphics. I played it during last quarantine (March-May) and I loved it. I thought I was in Egypt. I spent around 60+ hours on it. It's so beautiful it looks like a movie.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...