Bellazon

Chat Thread.

The Joker

I was setting up a sex strategy for you :angel: Red and Rose are fighting over the Nurse Uniform ...

Is dutchygirl Rose? I think that's who the uniform should go to. Sorry, red ed.

Shes Rose :laugh:

Aww.... poor Ed ... But Ed, you can still keep that needle for Mbinebri :evil:

I was setting up a sex strategy for you :angel: Red and Rose are fighting over the Nurse Uniform ...

Is dutchygirl Rose? I think that's who the uniform should go to. Sorry, red ed.

:cry:

fine, I guess I'll just have to probe you with the baton that comes with my cop lady outfit :persuazn: :evil:

do me a favor, put that angel smiley away and put on your real evil face . :whistle:

I have no evil face... just a ninja face :ninja:

Aww.... poor Ed ... But Ed, you can still keep that needle for Mbinebri :evil:

it's alright... I have something bigger :whistle:

I don't like the phallic connotations of this needle you keep mentioning, Joker. :ninja:

:rofl:

I'm back from doing sports and having a shower.

I think I'm not naughty because I never wanted to be but now I want to and the train's already left. Dammit.

The party is not over yet. Lets see... we still have the 2-hole-pink thong that Ed stole from me, a bunch of fake dicks, a flight attendant uniform and some other shit, which one you want ?? :)

hey not fair!i've only been gone for 3 hours and and missed all the invitations!!!!

If i bring my own naughty nurse outfit can i join?? :wave:

Hmm... we already have a nurse uniform ... do you like that 2-hole pink thong Ed stole from me ??? :ninja: .... :rofl:

Ed, Mbinebri ... for heaven's sake, please shut up for 5 mins :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: .... MY ASS FELL OFF .... :rofl: ....

That's because you don't have a pink thong to support your ass :no:

I'm back from doing sports and having a shower.

I think I'm not naughty because I never wanted to be but now I want to and the train's already left. Dammit.

The party is not over yet. Lets see... we still have the 2-hole-pink thong that Ed stole from me, a bunch of fake dicks, a flight attendant uniform and some other shit, which one you want ?? :)

dude, screw the butch cop lady...I want to be a part of the mile high club :woot:

Ed, Mbinebri ... for heaven's sake, please shut up for 5 mins :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: .... MY ASS FELL OFF .... :rofl: ....

That's because you don't have a pink thong to support your ass :no:

You stole it, remember ??? :persuazn:

Now i have the the 7-rainbow-color thong with a little ribbon infront and only 1 little hole in the back ... :) ...dont you steal it from me, Ed :persuazn: