Bellazon

Chat Thread.

The Joker

no1 up 4 some chat?!

fine :blah:

hahaha you just missed me...I logged off straight after I posted that message :(

Today I finished reading "The Black Dahlia" and tonight I watched the movie..

ykw? Movie's a disaster, book is quite amazing.

now apply this formula to every book that has ever been turned into a movie :)

There are? :blink: They must be seriously good films to be able to replace the imagination :|

Nothing new really... just flooded in assignments (which is the reason I'm only replying now) and yeh... one more year... and then I'm free... free to be strapped down to a desk for 40 years before I'll be free from all the work and stress and be able to travel the world, though not free from illness as I'll be old...

life is depressing :ninja:

darn it... y'all are always offline when i'm online.. <_<

I'm on :shifty:

Where's Joker?

to bad :( , i was in such a bad talk-talk mood :| ... :hehe:

well I can see you're still online now, though you might not be in the mood :(

I love your sig :clap:

There are? :blink: They must be seriously good films to be able to replace the imagination :|

Nothing new really... just flooded in assignments (which is the reason I'm only replying now) and yeh... one more year... and then I'm free... free to be strapped down to a desk for 40 years before I'll be free from all the work and stress and be able to travel the world, though not free from illness as I'll be old...

but hell, you got great weather down there! and a nice countryside plus - i think - laid back ladies! you could switch seats with my brother, he'd kill to be able to travel to Sydney. Well, of course he won't. :ninja:

But Australia's full of monster spiders. That scares the shit out of me.

well yea , i'm still on! So ... what you do you guys talk about in here :shifty: ??

sorry, I went to do an assignment due tomorrow :|

we talk about anything and everything :shifty: you should take a look at what we were talking about before...kinky! :evil:

but hell, you got great weather down there! and a nice countryside plus - i think - laid back ladies! you could switch seats with my brother, he'd kill to be able to travel to Sydney. Well, of course he won't. :ninja:

But Australia's full of monster spiders. That scares the shit out of me.

It's not bad down here, but of course its in the middle of nowhere :| that and there's not really much to do :idk: hahahaha please say he'd kill to be able to travel down to Sydney *buys plane ticket* :shifty:

:rofl: you are arachnophobic? don't worry you don't often see any big ones down here... just some with long legs but nothing like those giant tarantulas in the Amazon :ninja: anyway, its the small ones the are fatal down here...that goes for everything, not just spiders :|

How's Neumarkt? Do you live near Susie? :wave:

Maybe they build really good packages of muscles and inner stability or something like that.. in their temples! Ya know, I adore those little "tennis" skirts with those... flattering ends or something. Hell, my vocabulary is so narrow. The most important words to describe proper mini skirts miss. Well, then, about Neumarkt:

It's a pretty nice town, we are a mix of suburbia and city! You get the best of both worlds, but the girls here are horrible. They really are. There are some nice ones among them, too, but most of them got kinda stupid boyfriends with no brains, but muscles, muscles, muscles.

It's a nice countryside here, though. Bavaria in general is. I think, Susie and I live on different sides of Germany, with about 700 or 800 kilometres in between. (That's about 500 Miles, I guess) I love the environment and I love the way it looks in spring / summer. But the autumns and winters here are always depressing.

And yeah, spiders don't just scare me off, they disgust me so terribly that I always lose color in my face and start to... well, sometimes, when there's one huge fat spider in my room, I feel like I gotta throw up. My weak point :/

Have you ever posted pics of your place in Bellazon?

Maybe they build really good packages of muscles and inner stability or something like that.. in their temples! Ya know, I adore those little "tennis" skirts with those... flattering ends or something. Hell, my vocabulary is so narrow. The most important words to describe proper mini skirts miss. Well, then, about Neumarkt:

It's a pretty nice town, we are a mix of suburbia and city! You get the best of both worlds, but the girls here are horrible. They really are. There are some nice ones among them, too, but most of them got kinda stupid boyfriends with no brains, but muscles, muscles, muscles.

It's a nice countryside here, though. Bavaria in general is. I think, Susie and I live on different sides of Germany, with about 700 or 800 kilometres in between. (That's about 500 Miles, I guess) I love the environment and I love the way it looks in spring / summer. But the autumns and winters here are always depressing.

And yeah, spiders don't just scare me off, they disgust me so terribly that I always lose color in my face and start to... well, sometimes, when there's one huge fat spider in my room, I feel like I gotta throw up. My weak point :/

Have you ever posted pics of your place in Bellazon?

you mean something like a pleated skirt? You're German, right? That's not too bad! I don't speak any other language properly so you're one-up on me in the languages department :thumbsup:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I love how sincere you are when you're talking about how horrible the girls are :p I hear Susie hates Bavaria... or maybe just Bavarian cuisine :/ and don't worry, we use kilometres as well in Australia, good old metric system! (Y)

Spiders are cool (Y) they eat all the flies and mosquitoes :clap: they're your friend :|

You mean my house or just Sydney? I haven't posted pics at all :laugh: I figure you can just chuck Sydney into google and you'd have an abundance of pictures :yes:

Yeah! That's what I meant. I googled it and the pictures of pleated skirts, that's what I meant. Finally I got the exact expression for those! :hug:

Well, no one can dislike Bavarian cuisine. But I can see why she hates Bavaria. It's very rural and most of the townships include farmers, idiots, cows and stupid beer fests, where the... let's say, Huber Michel (aged 12) gets his first beer from his uncle because that's what living in Bavaria is all about. Drinking beer. And he gotta learn it. I'm pretty not proud of my countrymen, I always talk 'bout emigration. The only thing that really keeps me here is the natural beauty. Don't know.

Mhm, I meant your house, your street or whatever. The general pictures of Sydney or any other city in the world bore me, I want to have a look at other people's places. The ones I know and like, that's why I asked. I find it more interesting than any sights I could get to see.

Yeah! That's what I meant. I googled it and the pictures of pleated skirts, that's what I meant. Finally I got the exact expression for those! :hug:

Well, no one can dislike Bavarian cuisine. But I can see why she hates Bavaria. It's very rural and most of the townships include farmers, idiots, cows and stupid beer fests, where the... let's say, Huber Michel (aged 12) gets his first beer from his uncle because that's what living in Bavaria is all about. Drinking beer. And he gotta learn it. I'm pretty not proud of my countrymen, I always talk 'bout emigration. The only thing that really keeps me here is the natural beauty. Don't know.

Mhm, I meant your house, your street or whatever. The general pictures of Sydney or any other city in the world bore me, I want to have a look at other people's places. The ones I know and like, that's why I asked. I find it more interesting than any sights I could get to see.

hahahaha well nothing is going to change if you come down to Australia because we're all about drinking as well :rofl: Most people probably have their first beer before they are 12 down here :| but we are full of natural beauty when it comes to scenery and landscape :yes:

I find looking at scenery better :ninja: A house is a house but well-taken pictures from good angles covering a city or its monuments are great :woot: it makes me want to travel :ninja: