Bellazon

Chat Thread.

The Joker

if i call him and tell him to go search for it in the car...and if its NOT there....he will killll me. But if i pretend like nothing has happenned and he finds it in the car (like 3 days later) ...hes still gonna kill me.... owww what should i dooo guyss ??? im so useless.... :(((((

maybe you could just go out and buy another one :)

i was thinking about that. I was so worried so i ditch the class, im free now. my school is next to Staple, i can just run over there and get one but...what if he finds it in the car ??

:rofl: heather is always getting herself into such situations :p

really just let him know you lost it, and get him to search the car.. if he doesn find it, uh pretend that you've found it and it was all along in your bag or smth :D then go buy a new one.

:rofl: heather is always getting herself into such situations :p

really just let him know you lost it, and get him to search the car.. if he doesn find it, uh pretend that you've found it and it was all along in your bag or smth :D then go buy a new one.

:persuazn:

yeah that sounds pretty smart, pretending, pretending....Oh, just so you guys know, the iRiver MP3 player i lost last time, it was one of his gifts to me also...

i was thinking about that. I was so worried so i ditch the class, im free now. my school is next to Staple, i can just run over there and get one but...what if he finds it in the car ??

then you'll have 240 gbs of hard drive space :clap:

then you'll have 240 gbs of hard drive space :clap:

:rofl: STOP ITTTTTTTTTT