Bellazon

Chat Thread.

The Joker

Is anyone going to watch Harry Potter? I don't think I will this year. I'm breaking the tradition. I watch the movies every time they come out and I'm disappointed more and more each time. I almost walked out of the theatre on the last one.

Is anyone going to watch Harry Potter? I don't think I will this year. I'm breaking the tradition. I watch the movies every time they come out and I'm disappointed more and more each time. I almost walked out of the theatre on the last one.

:ninja: and look how great the trailer was ... i felt like i was fooled. I am one of H.P's biggest fans, the book, not the movies. Naah !!

Yeah same here. Well I wouldn't say the biggest Harry Potter fans because like I don't go to like sites and make up fan stories and whatnot. But I will read the book over and over when I'm bored. Actually a lot of people that are obsessed with the books, I got them into Harry Potter. I swear though those mega-Potter fans scare me. Especially like the young boys. It would be nice for Harry to be killed off just to leave that generation of children traumatized haha.

Yeah same here. Well I wouldn't say the biggest Harry Potter fans because like I don't go to like sites and make up fan stories and whatnot. But I will read the book over and over when I'm bored. Actually a lot of people that are obsessed with the books, I got them into Harry Potter. I swear though those mega-Potter fans scare me. Especially like the young boys. It would be nice for Harry to be killed off just to leave that generation of children traumatized haha.

I have to say, im obsessed with the books. Im kinda forgetful now so i might forget some of the details of the story but 3 (or 5) years ago, i read the book over and over and over again, i can even remember where was the street the 9 - 3/4 station on , im a Harry dork !!! :3

We should start a count down.

:evil: totally !! I've heard its July 15th. Maybe not.

Alright, have fun guys, im so sleepy now, even its only 10 30. didnt have much sleep last night :sleep: night nina.