Bellazon

Chat Thread.

The Joker

Man I don't even like chocolate. It makes me sick to eat it. I'm just hungry and bored and it's the only sweet my parents buy. I hate the chocolaty feeling I have in my mouth right now.

:drool: . The Joker can't be serious !!! :ninja: OK, i'll talk to you later i've gotta go. Spidey 3 :laugh: Adios !!

I can never tell whether you're being serious or not.

No, the Joker really is being serious! Everytime I'm talking to her and she has to go because her food is ready, it's ALWAYS fish. That girl's going to be buff with all that protein. :weightlift:

I only cook in desparation. :laugh: Beyond a few dishes, I wouldn't really say I can cook so much as I know what you can put with something else to make it taste better. Like with meats, it's just a matter of knowing the right marinades and how to use them-- which people never seem to know. Shrimp is also pretty easy and quick if you know how.

See ya!

I'm very serious. It's one of my favorite ways to tease her.

:persuazn:

-----------------

Just got home from Spider man 3. That was awesome. Harry was soooo hot :drool: :drool: :drool: , he should have had to died :cry: ... I like black spiderman better, hes funnier, even thats bad !!! :p . And Kirsten is such a big whore :angel:

Just got home from Spider man 3. That was awesome. Harry was soooo hot :drool: :drool: :drool: , he should have had to died :cry: ... I like black spiderman better, hes funnier, even thats bad !!! :p . And Kirsten is such a big whore :angel:

Stop trying to blow the movie for me! :persuazn:

:p You seriously dont have to watch it, i can go into details deeply, beautifully ... :shifty:

Im so happy there r so many movies comming out this summer. Shrek 3, Pirates 3, Fantastic 4 :2 (awesome!!!) ....