Bellazon

Chat Thread.

The Joker

:rofl: :rofl:

is your friend a virgin? so, did you dream about moats or turrets? :shifty:

yeah my roommate is still a virgin :p the only thing he does is smoke pot,drink and watch series and movies :laugh: what are moats and turrets?:D

:rofl: :rofl:

is your friend a virgin? so, did you dream about moats or turrets? :shifty:

yeah my roommate is still a virgin :p the only thing he does is smoke pot,drink and watch series and movies :laugh: what are moats and turrets?:D

Your roommate seems to be one relaxed buddy :D

:laugh: yes he is,i haven't really much trouble with him,he evens cleans the room once a week because that was my proposal he can smoke pot on his side of the room as much as he wants(also near a window) but he has to clean the room once a week :D

www.dictionary.com

I'm too tired to search for you :sleep: but if you didn't understand it the first time around then just forget about it :p

:laugh: yes he is,i haven't really much trouble with him,he evens cleans the room once a week because that was my proposal he can smoke pot on his side of the room as much as he wants(also near a window) but he has to clean the room once a week :D

neat deal! (Y) congrats on the 1900 :clap:

OMG OMG OMG .... I LOST MY 120 GB HARD-DRIVE MY BF JUST BOUGHT FOR ME FOR LESS THAN 3 DAYS, IM THE DUMBEST DUMBEST DUMBEST PERSON ON EARTH!!!!!!!! I HOPE I FORGOT IT IN HIS CAR THIS MORNING !!!!

Yes, my mp3 player. But i found it. I remember this moring he took me to school and i wanna bring it with me to show my friends the VSFS. I think when i left the car itwas still with me (i think) until like half an hour ago i couldnt find it anywhere. I think when i put on my make up inside of the car i put it aside and then i forgot to bring it with me...no i remember i brought it with me....noooo maybe not.....I DONT KNOWWW............ OMG HES GONNA KILLLL MEEE