Bellazon

Chat Thread.

The Joker

No kidding. For a while Chloe's favorite word was "No" and so we started saying "don't do that" instead of no hoping she would stop and she just started saying "No! Don't do that" :/

But now her favorite word seems to be "Ewwwwwwww" which is kinda funny :laugh: or she'll hold her arms out wide and go "All done!" It seems to be getting better for us :p

• 1 month later...

A lot of people are saying BZ is less social now. I know the previous members were more expressive as a whole. According to the stats, Babe Polls is the most popular forum aside from Fashion Models and ironically I started posting there originally only because some of the people are funny and there's pretty much no comments to my knowledge now :ninja: . That said, I've always recommented this topic, but its just had a hard time competing here, so her it is :) .

http://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/63791219.html

What kind of f***ery is this. Really now. Really.

western culture has always been deeply vulgare but vulgarity is also far away more entertaining than good education. it's often funniest to see a redneck deal with stupid situations than to see a smart person succeed with evertything in his life.

i never gave a fuck about this girl or watched her stuff but i think she can a good entrainement. everyone can "understand her" and critic or laugh about the things she makes because that's a very low level. and she's sexually very attractive because we don't need to deal with her personality. seem to be so insipid than you absolutely don't give a fuck about it like she was empty. that's why she can attract people's attention.

i can't say if she's stupid or intelligent because i don't know what she's really able to do but in same time she's just 17 years old and for the entrainement world talent or intelligence is not a priority. this night with friends we had watched many stupid tv show on internet and i didn't stop laugh. watched a documentary about a guy who's addict to tuning and prefer "his" car to his wife & daughter. there are automobile posters on all the walls of their living room, toilets, bedroom. his wife is officialy the owner of the car because she paid it and he doesn't work and spends all her money in his car (who's hideous and looks like a christmas tree). she left their home every morning at 4:30am to go at work but she's not allow to drive the car so instead of spend 10 minutes she's obliged to spend 40 minutes in bus and walk and the only time where he allows her to use it to make some shopping, he always take her in photography with his camera from their appartment's balcony to show her how she drives the car and what is good and what is bad. and when she's got back at home he always spends something like 10 minutes to check the car. he spends all his friday night in tuning meetings. put carpet on the garage's floor to make the car's happier and he's very jealous and hate to see his wife with femine clothes.

well, this documentary is really priceless. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

for the one who speak french

PS : apparently after the documentary someone has destroyed his car and his wife has asked the divorce. don't understand why... :pinch::whistle:

I always started a thread / page and disaapeared forever :cry:

The page is so lucky to have you unless it would become a grave :cain:

Guess what, he keeps calling me "The best fan / supporter", what a shame? :blush:

He asked me for a pic of his new Ad campaign again :ninja: