Bellazon

Model Body Rating Competition Game

ThorGod

1 hour ago, Bettina Saw-Morgan said:

I don't like at all, I've been too good for me, of course. 

You're behaving a little bit too ridiculous for this thread. She's a model with a beautiful face and body. I think it's better for you to not vote anymore. You are giving world's most successful model Gisele Bundchen a 2 for her face. Abnormally low and pessimistic ratings if you ask me. I think you should either review and change your ratings or just call it quits.

34 minutes ago, ThorGod said:

You're behaving a little bit too ridiculous for this thread. She's a model with a beautiful face and body. I think it's better for you to not vote anymore. You are giving world's most successful model Gisele Bundchen a 2 for her face. Abnormally low and pessimistic ratings if you ask me. I think you should either review and change your ratings or just call it quits.

Since I don't like these two models, am I being ridiculous? 
I don't like Gisele, so it's my fault? they are called personal tastes for a reason, not to be called ridiculous by those who do not accept the tastes of others people and i don't change my ratings.

23 minutes ago, Bettina Saw-Morgan said:

Since I don't like these two models, am I being ridiculous? 
I don't like Gisele, so it's my fault? they are called personal tastes for a reason, not to be called ridiculous by those who do not accept the tastes of others people and i don't change my ratings.

There's a difference between not liking and giving low ratings out of hate/jealousy. If Gisele Bundchen her face is a 2 and Kristen Taekman as well what is your face like? A 0?! Like i said i think it's better for you to not reply anymore to this thread no need for your votes anymore. Thanks bye. 

I may be a zero, but you are as rude as few.
You don't accept other people's tastes and you also pretend to be right by insulting people. If I don't like a model, I don't like it. They have nothing to do with hate or jealousy.
If I don't like something I can't give it a 10, I base it accordingly on my personal taste.
How is it that with Alessandra Ambrosio that I like I gave high marks? just because I like her.
Having said that, bye you too.

Lol, quite laughable, you can't get mad at people if they don't like someone. In my opinion,  she does nothing for me, not my type, its not being disrespectful, I'm sure she's a lovely person, but based on the categories we're being asked to judge on, she doesn't rank anywhere close to the models I like, why would I rate someone the same stats if I don't think they are the same lol. 

Also to then to suggest someone on the thread is being ridiculous because they simply don't agree with you is just rude. 

I'm sure I could list some models who do nothing for you too, I wouldn't cry if you rated them low, I'd just be like,... oh OK, fair enough.

Bettina can have whatever opinion she wants, and she shouldn't be getting crap from others about it. One opinion is not more or less valid then another.  She doesn't need to explain to you or anyone else why she votes the way she does, and vice versa. I'd suggest we just drop the whole conversation. There's really no good reason for all this drama, and if the nitpicking and back-and-forth continue, I might have to start giving out warnings.

@ThorGod With these surveys, you have to be willing and open to take the good (high) with the bad (low).  That's the simple reality of things.

@Bettina Saw-Morgan @Bellabuzz and others are being honest with their ratings and there is nothing wrong with that.  Individuality and difference of rankings from 1-to-10 is what makes us who we are, and should be respected.  A low score does not equate to an attack on the model being surveyed.  For example, I don't like pizza with anchovies, but that doesn't mean I hate or disrespect people who like anchovies on their pizza.  The concept is the same here.  If you're expecting everyone to have rankings similar to yours, then the survey probably wasn't a good idea to begin with.  Focus on having fun with your surveys vs. expecting others to share the same scores as yours.  Personally, I would rather have honest scores than sympathetic scores.

17 hours ago, Grievous said:

Be respectful of the models that probably don't post here and will never see your ratings of them. 

And Gisele is overrated. 

I don't think anyone is being disrespectful, especially when it's someone's personal opinion. They're likely all wonderful people in their own right, but we all have our tastes

• 1 month later...

First point: I believe that everyone's right to give an opinion, comment or vote should be respected equally. Whether you don't like it or don't agree with that opinion is also valid. The arguments that lead to an answer can be discussed respectfully.

Second point: An appreciation of physical beauty can never be objective, because everyone measures their taste on different scales. For example, there are those who prefer models with small breasts (A or B cup), and others like me who like larger cups (C or D cup). Therefore, one can negatively reject a model with small breasts because her standard is different. So with everything.

Third: I think the idea of opening this type of thread is to have a good time, share tastes, comment and get to know other members and their tastes. That's why I don't think the grades we give are relevant or can matter much. That's just fun.