Bellazon

Terron Wood
Thumbnail

isabella

Chat Interview

Is modelling harder than people make out?

Yes it is very hard, its not easy winning over the client that you are casting for, there are about 200 or more people trying out for the same gig, so the chance of you getting it is slim to non, a good rule of thumb is to every 100 castings you will get a good job!

Is it fun or can it gets tiring?

It gets SOOOOOOO Tiring, Don’t get me wrong it is fun when your working but when your not it gets Depressing, You usually have no friends with you and so your alone most of the time, its impossible to have a descent relationship and you always have to worry about when your next job will come along, there is Too much Down time and you always have to worry about your weight and diet!!! It gets Crazy! Seeing all of the places and everything is great but its not like our there to be a tourist your there to work so it has a different feel its not like your gonna go and spend a lot of money which is what you do on vacation you have to save as much as possible to survive until your next job!

Do you prefer runway or editorial?

Runway because you get an immediate Rush from being on stage and the crowd, it’s an instant high! Rather then shooting an editorial and then 3 months later its out but you don’t even care anymore its like, Uhh that is so old!

Are you friends with any other models?

Yes I'm friends with just about everyone you can think of even Danny B. and your other favourite models, you see and meet everyone but we are all the same just looking to get by there isn’t that much glitz and glamour to this as you would think.

Where are you from exactly?

I’m from Gladstone Oregon, I’m not famous but I’m known to everyone, I Don’t care to be famous and if I am I would think of it being hilarious because whether or not I am working as a model it will never make me believe or feel better then anyone.

Do you wear designer clothes?

Ever seen something in a show you'd like to own? I don’t where designer cloths because I’m cheap and don’t want to pay for designer cloths, I have seen cloths I would like to own at the shows but I never buy them.

What do you do to stay healthy?

I eat well and work out.

What are your hobbies apart from fashion?

Nothing, Reading watching movies. Hanging out with friends.

What do you usually do when you’re backstage at a show?

Nothing sit around eat the catered food and wait to walk, it’s a lot of sleeping and sitting, LOL

How long do you plan to carry on modelling?

2 to 3 years.

What would you be if you weren’t a model?

I would be a waiter at home saving up to buy real estate in America. And maybe became a real estate agent.

What's your style like?

I don’t have a style I honestly wear 10 euro T-shirts from H&M, LOL

What music are you into right now?

Rock alternative.

Do you enjoy the fashion industry?

Yes and NO it has its ups and downs like any job, its pretty cool but its not as amazing as I originally made it out to be.

Your current pin up?

I’m in the Dolce and Gabbana ads and I’m gonna be in this months Citizen K magazine for a Diesel advertorial.

What's the best thing about modelling?

The Girls and money! LOL

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...