Bellazon

How famous are models from your country in your country/what models are famous in your country?

ninanina19

in germany it's heidi klum for sure xD no one else can be so famous as heidi can it ever been!

Neither Claudia Schiffer ?

Not in our generation. A few know her, but she isn't a publictiy whore as heidi is, so she isn't as known :D

I always thought that Germany's biggest pride was Claudia and then Heidi.

But "not in our generation" explains everything.

in germany it's heidi klum for sure xD no one else can be so famous as heidi can it ever been!

Not in our generation. A few know her, but she isn't a publictiy whore as heidi is, so she isn't as known :D

:laugh: I would think so as well, but as i said - Claudia lives more behind the scenes while you cannot step over Heidi. She is in tv with GNTM, she is on the net with her advertisements and in the city with Douglas. -.- But Claudia is much more beautiful :hehe:

:laugh: I would think so as well, but as i said - Claudia lives more behind the scenes while you cannot step over Heidi. She is in tv with GNTM, she is on the net with her advertisements and in the city with Douglas. -.- But Claudia is much more beautiful :hehe:

Aw that's why.

And you're right Claudia is much more beautiful. :)

Is L.A. as dirty and bad as people say it is :laugh: ?

:persuazn: ahem... California is the golden state of the US. Its not the biggest state but it has the biggest population, therefore we have the most representative senator and the other states wont dare messing up with us. :persuazn: Its capital is Sacramento but its such a boring city for paper work and stuffs so no one cares. Los Angeles is called to be the melting spot of California because it attracts alot of people around the world. The minimum wage is $7.50, which is alot. We have Knott's Berry Farm (i used to work here), Six Flags Magic Mountain, Kodak Theatre, The Winchester House (S.J), Hollywood, Universial Studios, the beaches (Laguna, Santa Monica, Venice ...) ... million of fun things :persuazn: . The most famous thing about LA probably the restaurants and the bars. You can find the food around the world within a small city. I never eat the same food of a country in a week. Surrounding my school are Chinatown Express (china), Tokyo Grill (Japan), Thai House (Thailand), Little Java (Indonesia), Pho (Vetnam), El Pollo Loco (Mexico) and tons of American Fast food stores. I only eat fish so i dont like any of the fast food store (and im not going to be buff :persuazn: ) But talking about the food you have to go to Downtown LA where china town and little tokyo are from !!! Im proud to be a dirty, bad person :brows: , actually you will see most of the crimes happen in Downtown LA at night and in San Francisco ('cause of the gangs) , San Fran is such a complicated city, 50 % of the population are gay (im serious :| ). Thank you for your time !!! *coughs*, *coughs*

At least you've got a big VS store there. You can tell yourself you went to the same VS store Miranda Kerr did.

Miranda is nothing, i went to the same store Angelina, Paris Hilton, Jessica Alba..etc.. did in Saks 5th Avenue in Beverly Hill and Santa Monica, i can't afford even an ice-cream there but its a great place to er... look. :|

L.A sounds awesome can't wait when I live there!!!

LA is awesome but the living expenses are hella expensive. I cant afford to study here anymore so next semester i'll transfer to UC Berkeley in San Jose and work for my sister for 1 year. :\ .

Aw that's why.

And you're right Claudia is much more beautiful. :)

Yeah, it gets annoying after a while :ninja:

and yeah she is.

I think Germany just has beautiful girls ;)...like the foreign exchange student at our school she was from Germany and drop dead turn and have another look gorgeous.

:laugh: Well. You haven't seen me yet :| :rofl:

Oh Gosh,

a lot of informations.

If I would choose some place to go in U.S I would definitely choose California, because I can't stay away from the beach and is hot out there, I hate cold.

But I would like to visit NYC too. :)

Oh Gosh,

a lot of informations.

If I would choose some place to go in U.S I would definitely choose California, because I can't stay away from the beach and is hot out there, I hate cold.

But I would like to visit NYC too. :)

NYC is extremely hot in the summer and super cold in the winter. Otherwise, its a cool city !!! If you love the beaches Florida and Hawaii might be great as well