Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

Candice @ Ben Watt’s Mixtape Party

post-42054-0-67734500-1356553673_thumb.j

travisrc.wordpress.com via Elle M@tfs

From VSFS 2012 viewing party

post-42054-0-27403100-1356553747_thumb.j post-42054-0-16953800-1356555438_thumb.j

twitter.com/LSJang, twitter.com/romolo23

post-42054-0-1446027281-24375_thumb.jpg post-42054-0-1446027281-62803_thumb.jpg

google translated

The secret of beauty Candice Swanepoel: mayonnaise in your hair!

In an exclusive chat revealed that Angel loves the homemade recipes, including 15 in the wire passes mayonnaise minutinhos to shine! Want to know what else does she do?

One. Much workouts!

"I love working out! Master practicing boxing, jumping, running on the beach ... It helps me deal with life, because the stronger I feel my body, my mind more focused tip. As my goal is to gain mass, no exaggeration in aerobic . privilege weight training with more weight and slow movements "

2nd. Dermato every month

"I go to the dermatologist to do intense exfoliation at least once a month. I avoid using makeup on a daily, keep my skin hydrated and not always go out without the face shield - I get to use SPF 100!"

3rd. Mayonnaise wires

"My hair is a nightmare: blonde and always with someone drying, combing ... Sometimes I see tufts lying on the ground! Therefore whim in shades natural and homemade mayonnaise is what makes my hair softer. Neither need a prescription prissy: just put some mayonnaise in your hair and leave for 15 minutes to shine. " Yuck!

4th. Color of sin

"I confess that a little neglect the sunscreen on my body because I love sunbathing ... And, to leave skin hydrated, like spending coconut oil especially in the legs"

5th. + Vitamin protein

"Because all I want as long as it healty.I love organic meat and even traveling far not ever give up consuming protein and fruit. These vitamins I need in my daily life. Occasionally I take a little wine, but without exaggeration.

6th. Well in the picture

"It's part of my work embody a persona sexy on the catwalk. But I also know my best angles. When I was little spent hours in front of the mirror making poses ... So I say, girls, train enough to do well in the photo!"

7th. Trained mind

"I see my body as a machine, which sometimes needs more water, exercise or rest. On parade day, when I have to be beautiful, I try to preserve stress, do not think about the problems.'s A matter of training the mind. Incidentally, I think I'm an old soul: like the beach, quiet and I'm not going out much at night "