Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

The best campaign and commercial Juicy Couture has done. Finally they found a model who looks like living Barbie(in a best way possible), because I always connected that perfume with Barbie or some gorgeous doll for some reason. Candice looks so good, most beautiful girl ever. That commercial is out of this world literally, I don't like to watch fashion commercials but this one I put on replay at least 4 times. Mesmerizing to say the least, Candice looks like Barbie doll who went to the club for dolls in another galaxy/parallel universe, then she closed the door, left the party and came to the Earth.

Maybe that explains why is she out of this world gorgeous! :D

Mesmerizing to say the least, Candice looks like Barbie doll who went to the club for dolls in another galaxy/parallel universe, then she closed the door, left the party and came to the Earth.

Maybe that explains why is she out of this world gorgeous! :D

Best explanation ever! :chicken:

I see everywhere and I mean everywhere- on instagram, facebook, on forums, sites her photo with a golden wings from the last show. Whenever it is some article about VS 50 percent of time they will put that photo. Really one of the most iconic VS photo.