Bellazon

Dexter

k_dub

^You're right that she didn't know but Dex is two sides, Dexter/family man :hug: and Dexter/Dark passenger :voodoo: . Dad's "ghost" is all things Dark passenger so maybe Rita's ghost will be all things family/emotional stuff i.e. in the last ep Dex realized that he's valued and cared about and that he himself cares for other people. So maybe she'll sprout up occasionally to remind him?

IDK, I'm just shooting in the dark cause I'm still shocked that Rita is dead... and I just can't see her leaving the show for good or to be relegated to a few flashback moments. :idk:

I don't remember any parents present @ Paul's funeral

Watch the last episode again. While Dex was chasing down Trinity, that's when Rita called about them taking their honeymoon, mentioning that Astor and Cody will be with Paul's parents. Maybe Paul and his parents' were estranged at the time, or Rita was estranged from them. Having a heroin-addicted wife-beating son must be hard.

• 5 weeks later...

So glad Michael C. Hall finally won for his performance as Dexter at the Globes. I still think years ago he should have been nominated for playing David on SFU but about time after four seasons of this incredible show they recognise him. Season Four has been hands down the best Season yet. And John Lithgow winning was amazing. I was literally jumping up and down. Shame about the best drama. I mean Mad Men won again. Does anyone even watch that anymore. Dexter or Big Love should have won.

So glad Michael C. Hall finally won for his performance as Dexter at the Globes. I still think years ago he should have been nominated for playing David on SFU but about time after four seasons of this incredible show they recognise him. Season Four has been hands down the best Season yet. And John Lithgow winning was amazing. I was literally jumping up and down. Shame about the best drama. I mean Mad Men won again. Does anyone even watch that anymore. Dexter or Big Love should have won.

Took 'em long enough to recognize Michel C. Hall for his talent. <_< Yet, they finally did. :hell yea!: :ddr: :clap: :D :yes: And if anybody was curious about the way he was dressed, he recently has been undergoing treatment for cancer. :ermm: It's all good, though. It is in remission. :) I was also glad to see John Lithgow win as well. He deserved it, and hasn't Jeremy Piven won enough times' already?!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I saw some sneak previews and season 5 looks interesting. He is going to try to be there for his kids, but I doubt he is gonna stop killing. So Dexter is gonna be single father/serial killer. We are also gonna see how he deals with Rita's death, and how that effects his life and the people around him. Rita was his connection to the normal world, and now that's shattered. It also looks like he has a new adversary. Quinn is looking like the 2nd coming of Doakes. Not to mention he is the prime suspect in Rita's death since he is the husband. I just can't wait to see where season 5 takes us.

PHEW!!! Another great season premiere for Dexter. :yes: Not only did Rita's death effect Dexter, his sister and her kids, it kinda stuck a chord with whole POLICE DEPARTMENT!!! The neighbor, too. Dexter is not really being looked at as a suspect because he is a colleague to many in the police department. Except for Quinn, that is. He is definitely the 2nd coming of Doakes, and from the clips they have shown from future episodes after the premiere, it seems like he might also find out Dexter's DARK SECRET!!! And if he does, I don't know how Dexter will be able to shut him up. Quinn can't kill him cause he doesn't fit the code, and it seems like he will have some type of relationship with Debra, though I'm not sure if it will become something more than just sex. Dex does have a wild card, though. He knows Quinn is dirty. He tells the higher-ups, than Quinn loses his job. That happens, it will most likely end his investigation into Dexter's life. However, I'm eager to see how he can continue to be a serial killer while being a single father to THREE KIDS!!! :ermm: He could do it when Rita was around, but now its just him.

• 2 weeks later...

I have to bump this because it seems like all the Dexter fans, except for mem have DISAPPEARED!!! :confused: Doesn't anybody wanna discuss Dex's new life without Astor and Cody? Or the fact that him and Harrison are now living with Debra? Or how about he might have to kill that girl who saw him kill that guy because of the No#1 rule: DON'T GET CAUGHT?

Well, this should get interesting. Not only is the Julia Stiles character is gonna survive(for now), it appears she is gonna become a FEMALE DEXTER!!! :o :| :yes: Not really sure how that's gonna play out. She is not gonna be able to get away with it unless Dexter takes her under his wing as a protege, and that is the farthest thing from what Dexter wants. Not to mention, he did that with Miguel Prado, and look how that one turned out. :/

I'm not sure it's gonna be a matter of her becoming like Dexter, but rather her tagging along with Dexter while he kills the remaining guys. It doesn't seem as though she has it in her, but then again who knows :idk: We'll just have to wait and see, but already i'm loving this season!!

I think it's gonna be much more sinister than that. I doubt she has it in her to kill somebody, though I believe she wants to kill those guys. However, Dex does not want another tag along. No other serial killer has the code he has, nor do they as good as covering up their tracks. Remember MIGUEL PRADO?! :ninja: Thing is, what is Dexter gonna do? She won't go back to her home, he can't kill her, and he already saved her life once, and he might have to do it again if she freezes up on those other guys. Next episode so gonna be INTERESTING!!! :yes: ;)

Yeah but did you notice at the end of the episode when she said "there were more of them, this is not over" then the music came on and Dex had a look on his face as if to say "Sweet, she's exactly what i need to keep me sharp" So maybe it will work out ;)

Yeah but did you notice at the end of the episode when she said "there were more of them, this is not over" then the music came on and Dex had a look on his face as if to say "Sweet, she's exactly what i need to keep me sharp" So maybe it will work out ;)

Wishful thinking. He almost killed an innocent man because of her. Plus she had to stop her from killing him. He almost got rid of her, but she decided to stay in Miami and get her revenge on the ones who tortured her. Looks like she is gonna DRAG DEXTER DOWN!!! :ermm: