Bellazon

1000!

HI everybody!

Wow! This came out of nowhere. I just passed my 1000th post, of Lina Shekhovtsova (my 500th is in Paulina Stanek's thread). And if you're wondering how I remember those, yes, I did arrange things so that they would both be of two of my favourite models. And perhaps not coincidentally, two fellow Canadians.

I just wanted to say how much I love this forum. I was a lurker here for awhile before I started posting. I think I might have even made my very first post anywhere at the now defunct and much missed World Fashion Tour forum, maybe in the Vanessa Lorenzo thread (another model I really like). I then posted a lot at Usemycomputer, and I must admit that what really started me posting a lot here was finding my posts from UMC reposted over here by other people, with no acknowledgement whatsoever of where they found the pics. At first my reaction to that sort of thing was "grrrrr", but at some point I realized "if you can't beat 'em (with your fists, I guess), join 'em." Just joking, although that really is what got me going here!

Anyway, I guess what I like most is finding and posting HQ pics, so as a result I suppose I post a lot of catalog pics, for the simple reason that that's where the HQ pics are.

Well, just thought this was a chance to say hello to everybody!