images2ph.jpg

#22 kbutt394

kbutt394

PIP Whore

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 428 posts

Posted 25 August 2014 - 05:18 AM

I read the leaked screenplay for this and, even if it's been edited majorly since then, I anticipate this film being weird as hell. Not in an avant garde sort of way, but just in a Nolan way, and will probably spawn even more online explanatory charts than Inception did.

#23 Cult Icon

Cult Icon

<Stella>

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,352 posts

Posted 30 August 2014 - 09:43 PM

Was there a new leaked screenplay?  The screenplay was leaked before the trailers came out but I've heard that they changed quite a few things.

Now Hot!!!!//Cult Icon and the Next Top Model Search!:  http://www.bellazon....p-model-search/

NOW HOT!!!! // Cult Icon's Photo Junkyard!//: http://www.bellazon....icons-junkyard/
Welcome!!! // Cult Icon's Members Thread! //http://www.bellazon....5100-cult-icon/

#24 Lyla

Lyla

Princess Consuela Bananahammock

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,659 posts

Posted 06 November 2014 - 12:14 PM

The beginning was quite typical and boring (first 45 min), then it became exciting, but sometimes sad. Very long movie but the time went fast, so I guess this means too that I liked it. The music, some scenes and some actors were spectacular. And I loved the end of it. I almost cried too sometimes :p. So it was great actually. 

vza62rqP.jpg

There’s an old saying - that which doesn’t kill you makes you stronger, I don’t believe that. I think the things that try to kill you make you angry and sad. Strength comes from the good things, your family, your friends, the satisfaction of hard work. Those are the things that will keep you whole, those are the things to hold onto when you’re broken.” J.T.

#25 Kevork89

Kevork89

Call Me Kev

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,359 posts

Posted 08 November 2014 - 02:32 AM

Christopher Nolan knows how to make an amazing film. Both story wise and visually. Acting was top notch. Jessica Chastain and Anne Hathaway were brilliant. Matthew was great too. Some parts kind of made me question the plot. Almost like there was plot holes. But still its a top notch movie and will go down as a space classic.
9/10

Stella1.gif

Miranda KerrDoutzen Kroes

Lily Aldridge - Candice Swanepoel - Karlie Kloss

Toni Garrn - Lily Donaldson - Stella Maxwell - Joan Smalls

Devon Windsor - Bregje Heinen - Emily DiDonato - Hannah Davis

#26 tiika

tiika

tumblr @maybe-tiika

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,532 posts

Posted 16 November 2014 - 05:02 PM

Amazing movie, at the end I got really surprised. 9/10

pzZX6ADL.gif7xWwMaMb.pngTbURAsUu.gif

| "When it comes to the art... I have no limits." - Jac Monika Jagaciak | #freethenipple |

Esther Heesch - Martha Hunt - Adriana Lima - Gisele Bundchen - Frida Gustavsson - Sara Sampaio - Behati Prinsloo - Elsa Hosk

Chris Pine - Danny Jones - Alexander Ludwig - James Rodriguez - Douglas Booth - Marlon Teixeira - Sean O'pry - Ian Somerhalder

>> VOTE AT THE VS MODELS MATCH NOW <<

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users