Bellazon

Nadine Leopold
Thumbnail

I've been a longtime of One Direction too so I know "how things go with these boys" about as well as you do and i highly doubt they are dating.

You don't personally know Harry so you don't know shit about him or if he is looking for girlfriend and blablabla or since when he has been single o.O i think you are taking it too far with the whole analysis tbh. Nadine was spotted with Niall now, does that mean she is dating him too? Nope. You are forgetting Nadine and Harry (and all the boys really) have several friends in common.

I dont particularly care if they are dating or not but i think it's pathetic everyone assumes they are just because they've been spotted together twice, people with vaginas and penis are allowed to be friends ... le shock!

Oh my.. You're telling ME I went too far with the analysis? Relax.. All I said were just some facts that people already stated, don't worry I'm not delusional, they are actually true facts and than I said I like them together, I didn't analysied anything.

Just because you said you know how things go with them and you 'highly doubt they are dating' doesn't mean it can't be true or that I don't get to have an opinion because I only said 'I personally think they might be dating' and it looks like my comment really got on your nerves for some reason and I'm not sure if you're trying to convince us if it's Nadine OR Harry that isn't dating.

'You don't personally know Harry so you don't know shit about him or if he is looking for girlfriend and blablabla or since when he has been single' No, I don't know him but I know a few things after three years of being in this fandom. And I didn't said he IS LOOkING for a girlfriend, I said that I see him wanting a girlfriend which is a completely different thing and I don't appreciate you making me look like that's not what I said. Also, Harry has been single, that's one of the facts and you can ask ANY directioner.

No I didn't forget that Niall and Harry and the rest of the the goys have common friends but they don't have that many common friends that are models. For all we know the only model that is a common friend is Barbara Palvin.

It's not pathetic to assume they are together after they've been spotted together and I've been informed they were spotted together five times by now. It's pathetic when the media assumes Harry is with every girl he shakes hands but that's because media can make it look like even his sister is his girlfriend, but in this fandom it's actually more pathetic when you assume they're not together because that's what most fan girls do and it's getting out of hand. Harry and Taylor kissed on New Year's Eve and they kept saying they're not together. Harry and Nadine seem pretty cozy with each other so I don't want to ignore the fact that they might be dating.

You took my comment the wrong way because I wasn't trying to analyse anything and I honestly don't know why you 'attacked' like that. I don't want to fight with anyone, everything I said was just my personal unpopular opinion. That's all..

^ See how you're wrong? :rofl: Did you know they are all actually really good friends with Josephine Skriver's boyfriend? Who is really close friends with 99% of the VS models  because she is a VS model too? NYC is a huge city with a lot of models and the boys spend a lot of time in NYC for their work so they are probably meeting models left and right all the time. Just because we don't see pictures of them with more girls it doesn't they don't actually know more girls.

I'm not attacking, I'm saying it's absurd to say they are dating because they've been spotted like twice in a month, especially considering Harry has a 10 months tour starting very soon. As I said, I give zero fucks if they are dating I just find it stupid how everyone and their mammas are assuming they are ZOMG IN LOOVE because they've been pictured together. And as far as Taylor goes, I don't think anyone denied they were dating when they obviously were, but that is a whole different subject and not related to Nadine.

Anyone remembers when was the last time she worked with VS? Hawaii? It seems to me like after the castings for the show VS hasn't worked with a lot of girls like Nadine, Camille, Bridget and others who didn't make the cut for the show :pinch: