Bellazon

Jamie Dornan
Thumbnail

lovingmodels

He actually had the account for ages, that was just the first time he posted on it and confirmed it was him lol.

Also...dilf, much:Angel:

MAJOR :rofl:

I absolutely love the shots of him with his baby girl :wub: SEX GOD and family man? dude is the total package :drool: 

There are rumors that he might be on the new cover of Elle UK magazine. Elle posted this teaser and it sure looks like his silliouette.

We've shot another iconic male cover. We will be revealing who next Tuesday. Until then, some teasers #ELLEmen... pic.twitter.com/Y3YOyv5ZdB

post-42953-0-1446023069-65557_thumb.jpg

Jamie overload.

:baronfaint:  :baronfaint:  :baronfaint:

No such thing exists :D :D

True, Jamie is a sexy, charismatic and successful model.  But let's not forget that Jamie is also a talented actor who has been nominated for and has won several awards:

BAFTA Awards
2014 Got nomination for BAFTA TV Award
category Best Leading Actor for The Fall (2013) (TV) 

Broadcasting Press Guild Awards
2014 Won Broadcasting Press Guild Award
category Breakthrough Performance for The Fall (2013) (TV) 

Irish Film and Television Awards
2014 Won IFTA Award
category Best Actor in a Leading Role Television for The Fall (2013) (TV) 

aceshowbiz.com

I can't wait to see Jamie in Fifty Shades of Grey.  He will no doubt be as mesmerizing as he was in The Fall.

Jamie's continued and future successes as an actor could result in his thread being moved to BZ's Actors Forum. :clap:

Another new project.  :clap:  I think this thread should be moved to Actors, at this point. I don't think he's pursuing modeling at all now, and if he does land a campaign, it'll be because they're using his star power as a actor now.

Ninth Life of Louis Drax

Director: Alexandre Aja

Produced by: Miramax
Genre: Psychological thriller

Plot: The story begins on Louis Drax’s 9th birthday, when he suffers a near-fatal fall. In order to reveal the strange circumstances surrounding the young boy’s accident — Dr. Allan Pascal (Dornan) is drawn into a thrilling mystery, testing the boundaries of fantasy and reality.

Filming begins in October in Vancouver!