Bellazon

Inguna Butane
Thumbnail

funnyfan

Costume National - SS07

:( but yay for going back to brown :clap:

71987861fj5ze8.th.jpg ingunacncxg6rl7.th.jpg

tfs

JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ WHEN YOU SAID THAT SHE IS THIN MY BRAINS HAVEN'T GOT THAT YOU MEANT SHE IS NEARLY DEAD

SHE LOOKS ABSOLUTELLY HORRIBLE, UNATTRACTIVE, UGLY , THE WORST LOOKING MODEL EVER

I THINK AT THIS TIME I DON'T EXEGGERATE AT ALL

SHE WON'T BE ABLE TO HAVE BABIES ANYMORE, HER HEALTH IS DAMAGED SO BADLY

OMG I can't believe i voted for her, i was absolutelly blind, well i don't like Natalia but she is more beautiful than corpse i have to agree

nothing wrong with her weight I wish I looked "nearly dead" instead of how I am right now, just thin and pretty normal and I'm not crazy I just love that type of body I can't understand what you bitchn' about. <_<

Costume National - SS07

:( but yay for going back to brown :clap:

71987861fj5ze8.th.jpg ingunacncxg6rl7.th.jpg

tfs

JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ WHEN YOU SAID THAT SHE IS THIN MY BRAINS HAVEN'T GOT THAT YOU MEANT SHE IS NEARLY DEAD

SHE LOOKS ABSOLUTELLY HORRIBLE, UNATTRACTIVE, UGLY , THE WORST LOOKING MODEL EVER

I THINK AT THIS TIME I DON'T EXEGGERATE AT ALL

SHE WON'T BE ABLE TO HAVE BABIES ANYMORE, HER HEALTH IS DAMAGED SO BADLY

OMG I can't believe i voted for her, i was absolutelly blind, well i don't like Natalia but she is more beautiful than corpse i have to agree

nothing wrong with her weight I wish I looked "nearly dead" instead of how I am right now, just thin and pretty normal and I'm not crazy I just love that type of body I can't understand what you bitchn' about. <_<

it's sad that anorexia is called here "just thin", it's really sad.. i mean million young girls are dying being "just thin", i am myself naturally thin (i never weighted more than 49 kg) but i'm not tall just 166,5 cm, so i see when girl is just thin and when she is anorexic. Keira is just thin, inguna isn't naturally thin, you even can consult with a doctor about it. it's very dangerous, anorexia is killing desease

the industzry. all the designers who want the thinnest girls on earth for their shows - the less "fat", the more jobs for the girls. So the girls have to hunger :no: it's SO unhealthy, i'll never understand what is pretty about skinny girls *sigh* i can't call them real women anymore :idk:

There are only very few models who are really big in business and not thin as a broomstick (eg Eugenia, Doutzen) :/