Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

And Kevin is there with his girlfriend, Sabina Gadecki. Maybe a couples trip. That's what it would seem like until we see people like Reza or Vinny etc. I don't know if Kelly is there, she seemed to be at some fancy event last night so I dont know.

I think this event was Tobey's birthday. This is same place https://instagram.com/p/4drdqMmykv/https://instagram.com/p/4dyEf-ENsQ/
Ah yes! Mystery solved haha, thanks :flower:

Thanks Jade for the sighting.

Thanks Oxford for the pics, I see Lukas Haas is there too. (Not in the pics you posted, but he's with the crew in Missoula) Wonder if Saule is with Lukas, I've never seen her on group vacations like these before.

Perhaps Jen and Tobeys kids are along for the trip, in the pic Jen posted... Looked like it could be Otis, but it was taken from a distance so I'm not sure.

Another Missoula pix ; their tweeters are given NY a run for the money :p

Also , I think, the guy to Leo's right in pix is a pal as well, I just can't remember his name

CIs_dqpUEAAja5M.jpg

Fash

Yes, that whitewater canoeing trip looked rough , I wonder if Leo was one of them , even though she didn't name him :idk:

Article with some people who met Leo while he was walking around fair on Sunday

Chase Taylor might be one of the only people in the world who has talked with Leonardo DiCaprio – arguably one of the most famous celebrities on the planet – without having any idea who he was.

Taylor spent Sunday at Caras Park helping his wife Paisley with her baby clothing business, Paisley Designs, at the Missoula MADE Fair, an alternative arts and crafts market featuring local artists.

A bearded man walked by, and Taylor did what any good salesman would do. He called him over to check out the baby clothes.

“My wife was out of the booth breast-feeding our son,” Taylor recalled. “Leo wasn’t interested in buying my wife’s clothes, but I pulled him in and talked to him. I was one of the very few people that got him to go into a booth. He was a very nice guy. It was a very brief conversation, and I gave him my business card and then he left. And then the lady next to me told me who he was. I had no idea.”

The man was DiCaprio, a five-time Academy Award nominee who probably doesn’t enter into many conversations with people who don’t recognize him.

“He looked like a normal Missoulian,” Taylor said. “He fit in very well. It was kind of cool to see someone that famous here on a very hot day.”

DiCaprio is starring in the forthcoming film "The Revenant," about a frontiersman who was attacked by a grizzly bear in the 1820s in what is now South Dakota. The film is set for release later this year.

DiCaprio apparently wasn’t finished wandering around the market after he chatted with Taylor, however.

He came around the second time and I was able to get some photos of him,” Taylor said. “But by then, there were a lot of people starting to figure out who he was.”

Taylor said that as people in the crowd started gossiping, they figured out DiCaprio and fellow actor Tobey Maguire were staying at Paws Up Resort for Maguire’s 40th birthday, which was on Saturday.

Last year, Maguire attended DiCaprio’s 40th birthday in West Hollywood, and the two starred in the 2013 film “The Great Gatsby.”

“We kind of pieced it together by looking at Instagram,” Taylor explained. “A lot of people pieced stuff together.”

Taylor’s cousin was standing behind DiCaprio a few minutes later when he was buying coffee at Liquid Planet, and pictures surfaced of the actor sipping coffee at one of the outside tables, acting very much like a Missoula local.

“He had a very beautiful girlfriend with him,” Taylor said. “She kind of stuck out. She was 6-foot-6 and super lean. They weren’t walking around together. I think they wanted to keep a low profile. But he was very nice from the brief conversation I had with him.”

Read more: http://billingsgazette.com/news/state-and-regional/montana/leonardo-dicaprio-and-tobey-maguire-spotted-in-missoula/article_696bd985-c3f5-5967-9893-2f7393b3d31c.html#ixzz3eV17yx00

Fash

Tks for reply as to who the guy next to Leo in the craft fair pix might be , he at least looks like him to me :p

^ Kelly 6 ft 6?? :rofl: The person writing the article, should have read over what they wrote and question the accuracy of that statement. Thanks for the article, Oxford :)

And yeah, In Lukas' latest instagram pic... That looks like David Bortolucci.

And yes, that's Otis in Jen's latest pic.

6'6 DAMN kelly must be alot taller in person :rofl: :rofl: :rofl::laugh:

Thank you all for the updates! I especially can't wait for that Revenant trailer have a feeling its coming soon :heart:

Another photo with the UFC fighter the other day:

heidiliddellMy love, Leo and me at Ali's bday party over the weekend

Screen Shot 2015-06-29 at 9.45.39 PM.png 

jillian keith ‏@Jillianicolee 7h7 hours ago

It's been a half hour and I'm still not over just simply walking past Leonardo DiCaprio downtown

jillian keith

‏@Jillianicolee

@Hannahshae96 NO LIE I creeped

post-42953-0-1446088154-9113_thumb.png 

Wonder how well Leo knew Jackson Vroman. He seemed to be apart of the similar party circuit leo is around. Richie Akiva paid his condolences and I saw on Jacksons instagram that he was at Ali's birthday party this Saturday. (Where Leo was as well) Such a freak accident, sad.

Fash

Tks for additional reply about Leo's pal Dave :)

Yes, I agree if the guy really described her as 6'6 he 's not too good a judge of height :p

Yes, sad about Jackson ; I didn't realize he had , also, been at the Chuck Liddell party that Leo attended on Saturday

Kat

Tks for another pix of Leo & Kelly in Missoula :)

Also , tks , for pix of Leo with that man

I do remember seeing that pix somewhere , and the man is someone well known

This for another pix from Saturday's party

Also , tks, for park vid as now we know that the guy whose tweet I posted about seeing Leo, Robin , & Kevin all at work meant at the park

Plus now we know Kelly was along with Leo as well (Y)

This company just posted this tweet on their Twitter page, so I guess they might be providing these items for the Argentina set :idk: 

Water Ways ‏@WaterWaysIrrig · 1h1 hour ago
On the set of "The Revenant", starring Leonardo DiCaprio. Water-Ways
is providing all Pumps, Pipes and Tanks!