Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Article from today's NY Post about another big party Leo is due to attend on Saturday

Don't know how accurate the information in article is , but if true, I had no idea that Leo's long time friend Naomi was dating his pal Bert now .

Supermodel and “Empire” star Naomi Campbell is throwing her 45th birthday party this weekend at a private château in the South of France in a glamorous continuation of the Cannes Film Festival celebrations.

Campbell has rented a sprawling château near Cannes for Saturday night’s lavish bash. She’s been planning the party with electric race-car team owner Bert Hedaya — a wealthy scion who we are told is Naomi’s current boyfriend — and art dealer Joe Nahmad, sources exclusively tell Page Six.

The party is also a “getting out” celebration of sorts for billionaire art dealer Helly Nahmad, who served five months in jail for running a ­celeb-studded, $100 million gambling ring and has just been released from house arrest.

His lawyer, Ben Brafman, confirmed Helly, who runs the Nahmad Gallery at the Carlyle Hotel, had been “approved by the c‎ourt for international travel” for the first time.

Others expected at Campbell’s bash — now an ­annual celeb-heavy event in Cannes — include Leo DiCaprio, Sean “Diddy” Combs, oil heir Brandon Davis, nightlife guru Richie Akiva, and fellow top models including Karlie Kloss, Kendall Jenner, Jourdan Dunn and Gigi Hadid.

http://pagesix.com/2015/05/21/naomi-campbell-planning-lavish-birthday-bash-in-france/

Lisa , Fash, Barbie, Calibi, Leo's Lover , Kat

Tks for all your efforts to keep we Leo fans updated with the lastest Leo news/pix from Cannes Flower%20for%20you.gifFlower%20for%20you.gifFlower%20for%20you.gif

Certainly is a pleasant change after the Revenant filming picture drought to always see new pix when I login make%20it%20clap.gif

Wow that sounds like it's going to be quite the bash. Very exciting for them to have their pal, Helly vacation with them after so long. Wonder if the rest of Leo's friends will join, as I noticed some of his friends stayed in either NY and LA and haven't been at Cannes.

And Naomi and Bert... ah there's always some connection. :p

Thanks for all the updates everyone!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3094519/GIRL-CANNES-Bald-truth-Leonardo-DiCaprio-s-beard.html

"All the years I’ve been going to the parties at his Villa St George, I’ve seen him on the dancefloor just once – he usually retreats to a private room. But on Thursday, Leo was in thick of it – and when police came to wind up the event, he screamed: ‘You can’t shut this down – it’s the best party ever!’

But officers were having none of it and closed it down anyway."