Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Is Leo still associated with Tag Heuer, because when it comes to that brand all I'm seeing is Cara Delevigne now. for example there's a Tag Heuer Grand Prix, Monaco event happening today.... In the past we'd see leo posing for pics at such events... but all I'm seeing is Cara.

thanks to @call.me.tequila, photo from last night :

post-42953-0-1446088080-28035_thumb.jpg

Another one, thanks to @therealmaryjblige who wrote "one of my favorite actors of all time and our generation"

post-42953-0-1446088080-73443_thumb.jpg

Awwwee cute thanks! :heart: He looks good! 

Leo mentioned (with nina agdal)

Naomi Campbell rings in 45 with star-studded soiree

Naomi Campbell celebrated her 45th birthday at a private château in France on Saturday night, with guests including Leo DiCaprio, Chris Brown, Mary J. Blige, Kendall Jenner, Gigi and Bella Hadid, Nina Agdal, Jourdan Dunn and Adrien Brody.

Spies said Campbell appeared at her bash at the historic castle near Nice at midnight, and a wall of her many magazine covers from Vogue to Time greeted guests. DiCaprio hung close with Sports Illustrated swimsuit beauty Agdal, we hear.

Also partying among 200 of Campbell’s close friends: designers Dean and Dan Caten, Ron Burkle, Vikram Chatwal and Aman Resorts’ Omar Amanat.

We’re told the celebration went past dawn on Sunday morning.

http://pagesix.com/2015/05/25/naomi-campbell-rings-in-45-at-star-studded-party-in-france/

Selfie stick? :rofl: Hes back in NY! I hope we get more pics from today!

Josh Duboff ‏@JDuboff 2h2 hours ago
Leonardo DiCaprio used a selfie stick within yards of me today

post-42953-0-1446088086-38937_thumb.png

First thing I thought of is I remember seeing kelly use one a couple different times too, looks like its the same one :p (though I guess there is not a ton of variety in selfie sticks. But mine is pink :whistle: :whistle: :rofl: :p )

post-42953-0-1446088086-41498_thumb.jpg post-42953-0-1446088086-4324_thumb.png

^I love the cap, I wished he would wear it more often :p

And a throwback! Leo, Kevin, and that guy from the beach (can't remember his name)in 1998 at a basketball game :D 

post-42953-0-1446088088-10778_thumb.png

Appears in the video about 7:18

Such a lovely throwback.Leo looks cute wish i could say the same for Kevin haha.. I love Kevin but that hair did not suit him one bit! Lol. Thanks for sharing.

I think Gatsby was premiered on Italian TV that's why it's all over Twitter and Insta, as far as i can tell anyway.

^ yeah, his hairstyle was rather odd.

There is a pic of Kelly at the Greenwich premiere of Entourage. Which would mean Kelly is still in her hometown of Conneticut. I'm not a fan of Kelly and I feel this relationship will be just like the others, but I do think he's dating her. The lack of pics is pretty odd though.

There was to be a screening tonight at Greenwich International Film Festival at the movie house with a Q & A after for some of the stars of it who will attend so im guessing you are right. I agree i think they are dating also as he was well behaved in Cannes so it seems ;) and also since Coachella photos came out where she was hanging with him and his friends. If they are dating they are doing a real good job of keeping it on the DL.

One of Kelly's twin brothers just now posted a pic of himself and Kelly at the Greenwich premiere (the hashtag he used) of Entourage. Which would mean Kelly is still in her hometown of Conneticut.

Would you happen to have the link fash? I can't find it :/ Anywho I agree with you both I think they are dating (or at least seeing eachother) on the DL. 

And I agree lisamcc1989 quite well behaved this year :p

^ :flower::hug:

Shit its been picked up by the media they are gonna not let this one go :rofl:

Even Leonardo DiCaprio Uses a Selfie Stick!

post-42953-0-1446088090-66408_thumb.jpg post-42953-0-1446088090-68009_thumb.png 

Are you getting ish for using a selfie stick? Don't even worry about it, because now you can just come back with, "Leonardo DiCaprio uses one, so back off." (That's not guaranteed to work, but it's better than just standing there and feeling ashamed.)
The A-list celeb was spotted strolling the streets of New York City, and aside from his long locks pulled back into a baseball cap and that extremely bushy beard he's got going on, there was one thing we just couldn't ignore—Leonardo DiCaprio was walking around the Big Apple holding a selfie stick.
There's no telling if Leo was making a video for pals or just snapping a few pictures for the fun of it, because he hasn't documented any of his glorious captures on any of his social media.

Perhaps the 40-year-old star was FaceTiming his mom? After all, these two are extremely close.
In fact, DiCaprio recently made headlines after he dropped more than $13,000 on a Chanel purse for his leading lady while attending the Heart Fund Gala in Cannes. A blue Neoprene flap bag with embroidered flowers, the purse was sold as part of an auction to benefit the charity. Leo told reporters that he purchased the accessory for his mom.
But it wasn't exactly an easy purchase. He was in a bidding war against Paris Hilton, 34, who was just as anxious to snag that designer bag. Even though she didn't win the coveted purse, she didn't play the role of a sore loser. A source told People at the time that both she and Leo were enthusiastic members of the auction all night long.
"Paris was great. She bid on many things, and Leo did too," the source said. "Both her and Leo were so active during the entire auction. It was really nice to see."
Maybe that selfie stick was a bonus addition to his purchase?!

http://www.eonline.com/news/660284/even-leonardo-dicaprio-uses-a-selfie-stick?