Photo

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)

• Please log in to reply
42405 replies to this topic

#42401 FashionDream

FashionDream

LIVE AND LET LIVE

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 47,716 posts

Posted Today, 01:02 PM

Thanks for the sighting Oxford. :)

LEONARDO DICAPRIO

7hOd1v3b.gif

#42402 BarbieErin

BarbieErin

LOVE LEO ♥♥♥

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,777 posts

Posted Today, 03:40 PM

Aww, can Mark  Ruffalo be more adorable? I love him even more now with this lovely words about Leo's environmental work... because it's soooooooooooo true. People that talk sh** about the celebrities using their power to help are doing what? Are they helping or just criticizing? People love to remember the negative and forget all the positive.

thanks joyezz, ox and kat for the updates.

leomargot.png

#42403 BarbieErin

BarbieErin

LOVE LEO ♥♥♥

• Members
  • 6,777 posts

Posted Today, 03:41 PM

I hope that when "The Revenant" start to be filmed in Vancouver we get some pics.  :hehe:

leomargot.png

#42404 katchitup

katchitup

Boo!

• Global Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,703 posts

Posted Today, 05:33 PM

Thanks for all the new content ox! I would love to see Leo and Mark work together again. Also, just because I have been watching alot of Ed Norton lately, would love to see those two in a movie together as well :hehe:

Posting this from Toni's TFS, translated by Sore (mentions leos birthday)

The headline says that she speaks out about her relationship for the first time, but that's really not the case. She kind of comments though. Quote from the article: "Oh", she says when asked about her alleged separation from DiCaprio, "we're separated once again? Interesting!"
Other somehow interesting information from the article: Leos 40th birthday is on November 11 and he is said to have a 'very special' party. They were in LA together last week where Toni was doing shootings. (We've heard of one, I hope it's really more than one.)
According to Toni, Leo didn't give her the role in 'Under the bed', on the contrary, she didn't even know he was producing the film. The director picked her and she auditioned via Skype twice and got the part. When she was on set and read the script, she realized that Appian Way produced the film. He didn't know she was cast either.
(I don't really believe this, but well.)

http://forums.thefas...-242127-55.html

Gintasiggi.png

~◇happy halloween◇~

#42405 oxford25

oxford25

PIP Emperor

• Members
  • 6,587 posts

Posted Today, 05:56 PM

Barbie

While I most want a pix of Leo on Revenant set, at this point I'll take any pix from the actual set :p

I hope that when "The Revenant" start to be filmed in Vancouver we get some pics

Kat

Also I would love to see Leo do film with Ed Norton

Tks for translation , mention of Leo's special birthday party ; I wonder which Coast it will be on ?
OXLEO.gif

#42406 oxford25

oxford25

PIP Emperor

• Members
  • 6,587 posts

Posted Today, 07:32 PM

So far I haven't found a tweet mentioning Leo at tonight's NY screening of the film Virguna he is executive producer of in partnership with Netflix , but I did find this excellent praise for the film from the chief film critic for Indie Wire

Leo must be so proud to be part of helping this excellent documentary reach audiences everywhere

erickohn ‏@erickohn · 46m46 minutes ago
Standing o. for #Virunga in NYC tonight. Thrilling activism, terrific action movie, def. one of the best docs of year.

OXLEO.gif

6 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 5 guests, 0 anonymous users

Google (1)