Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Leo arrives back at LAX today

shy-leonardo-dicaprio-returns-to-los-ang.jpg

Shy Leonardo DiCaprio Returns To Los Angeles In This Photo: Leonardo DiCaprio 'Wolf Of Wall Street' actor Leonardo DiCaprio hides his face while arriving on a flight at LAX airport in Los Angeles, California on August 1, 2014. Leo is returning from Spain where he partied on yachts with his many famous friends

http://www.fashionmagazine247.com/photos/138564/shy-leonardo-dicaprio-returns-to-los-angeles.phpnds.

Good news for Leo in regard to his autographed Mandela pix

Leonardo DiCaprio is about to get a gift that he was supposed to receive long ago — a photo of himself with Nelson Mandela that the South African freedom fighter inscribed to the movie star in 2007 with “Best wishes!”

Memorabilia dealer Gary Zimet of MomentsInTime.com bought the photograph at auction in Europe earlier this month.

Zimet wouldn’t tell me how much he paid, or who the seller was, but said the photo wasn’t stolen.

“Mandela wanted to give it to DiCaprio, but DiCaprio never received it. It never got to him,” Zimet said.

The photo was taken when DiCaprio was in Africa filming the 2006 movie “Blood Diamond,” co-starring Jennifer Connelly and Djimon Hounsou.

Zimet said he had received offers of well over $25,000 for the 8-by-10-inch photo, but has decided to give it to DiCaprio.

“I’m doing it because it’s the right thing to do,” Zimet said. “Life has taught me, what comes around, goes around.”

http://pagesix.com/2014/08/01/leonardo-dicaprio-to-receive-long-lost-gift-from-mandela/

Kat

Tks for news updates from Ibiza and a future Appian Way project :)

Fash

Tks for pix :)

Revenant casting news for extras in Calgary

Hollywood’s calling, folks — a week from now you could have a shot at being in the upcoming feature flick, The Revenant.

The Leonardo DiCaprio vehicle, set for production in the fall in Alberta and B.C., is looking for extras in the Calgary area.

The Revenant, to which actors Tom Hardy and Domhnall Gleeson and writer/director Alejandro González Iñárritu are also attached, is described on IMDB as “the 1820s story of a frontiersman, Hugh Glass, who set out on a path of vengeance against those who left him for dead after a bear mauling.” DiCaprio will play Hugh Glass.

Local outfit Classic Casting will hold an open casting call for extras on Aug. 9 near the food court at Marlborough Mall, in the city’s northeast, from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.

“It’s a great way to come out on a film set to see how a film is put together,” said Alyson Lockwood of Classic Casting.

Sought are white men who “need to have good character looks, and need to have some facial hair” to portray trappers.

Also sought are adult Native men and women, slim with long hair. Horse-riding experience would also be beneficial. Classic is also looking for boys between 10 and 18 years old, with long hair.

Likewise, amputees and people with scars and unusual, interesting characteristics are being sought.

“We don’t have exact numbers yet, but we’re looking for quite a few,” said Lockwood.

Shooting for The Revenant is set for Sept. 29, 2014, through the end of February 2015.

http://www.calgarysun.com/2014/08/02/background-actors-sought-for-the-revenant-calgary-casting-call-aug-9-at-marlborough-mall

Lucky Girl

Tks for Leo pix :)

Looking at fullness of Leo's beard seems to be recent

Fash

Tks for Radar article :)

Man no sightings or pics!

When it comes to pics my dream list is to first see him pictured with his step-niece, second I want to finally see him pictured with Kate Winslet's kids, and I want to hear or see a pic of him with Hannah Ferguson! Its taking forever to see any of these 3 things. :p