Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Anyone know when the official Wolf screening will take place? Critic wise.

a few details:

I don’t get to see Martin Scorsese‘s The Wolf of Wall Street until Friday, December 6th, but the Hollywood Foreign Press Association will have a looksee the day after tomorrow (Sunday, 12.1) and the New York Film Critics Circle, I’m informed, will see it a day later (Monday, 12.2). Presumably the National Board of Review will have a screening before voting also. LAFCA will catch it on Friday night. So whatever the reactions, everyone will be up to speed.

from: http://www.hollywood-elsewhere.com/2013/11/as-you-might-expect/

Thanks for the info. :)

Hiii girls wow it's been a while  :ddr:

amazing updates really really amazing all the tv spots, the birthday and the pix with Ruby and everything :woot:

and wow the premiere is on 17 dec so sooooooooooooooooooon :clap: :dance:  

thanks a million :flower: :flower:  

here's an interview for Django in japan which is new to me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=yLBe7afUzIQ

I would love to be these people ; seeing Wolf of Wall Street as well as having Q&A with Leo

Priyom Haider ‏@kingpriyom 3m

At #TheWolfofWallStreet advanced screening with cast and Q&A. @LeoDiCaprio @SAGFoundation #writersguild

Brittani Ebert ‏@brittaniebert 8m

15 min to SAG Foundation’s Conversations THE WOLF OF WALL STREET - Screening followed by a Q&A with the cast! I cannot wait! Hope it's Leo!

Jack Cullison ‏@JackCullison 42s

checking out a Screening of "The Wolf of Wall Street" with a Q&A from the Cast. Best screening I could ask for right now! #sagawards #film

Abby Walla ‏@abby_walla 15m

Seeing a "Wolf of Wall Street" screening & panel today! Thanks @SAGFoundation!

Seli Marset ‏@SeliMarset 13m

Screening of The Wolf Of Wall Street with cast!

Katie Meschke ‏@KatieMeschke 16m

At a screening and Q&A for The Wolf of Wall Street. Bring it on, Scorsese!

Todd Hughlett ‏@ToddHughlett 25m

"The Wolf of Wall Street" screening with Mr Plush! Q&A after with the cast. http://fb.me/6AJQcstjJ

Tracey Birdsall ‏@traceybirdsall1 25m

At the Wolf of Wall Street screening and cast Q&A Thanks to @SAGFoundation ! @WGAWest

Neon

Tks for Wolf screening information :)

LuckyGirl

Tks for interview links :)

As you can see by her follow up tweet, the girl is excited to learn the cast member the Q&A will be with is Leo :p

Brittani Ebert ‏@brittaniebert 25m

It's starting! SAG Foundation’s Conversations THE WOLF OF WALL STREET - Screening followed by a Q&A with the cast! I cannot wait! It is Leo!

Brittani Ebert ‏@brittaniebert 32m

OMG! I'm gonna freak when I see Leo in the Q&A! My heart is pumping right now!

Big pop for Jonah Hill, standing O for Leonardo DiCaprio (naturally) at SAG screening of "The Wolf of Wall Street."

post-52055-0-1446086549-16558_thumb.jpg

@LeoDiCaprio on Scorsese & Wolf Of Wall Street: "Couldnt get Marty out of my mind. He can encapsulate the underworld with such authenticity"

:ddr:

Just saw the best movie I've seen all year. The Wolf of Wall Street is phenomenal. Here watching a Q&A with Leonardo DiCaprio right now.

^ Yay! I'm so happy for Leo... he worked hard to make this film happen :)... and Marty, naturally :hehe:.

Just now @LeoDiCaprio just said @JonahHill is the best improvisational actor he's ever worked with, and he returned the sentiment #actorlove

The Wolf of Wall Street is a really entertaining film - love Scorsese - Leo Di Caprio and Jonah Hill both brilliant - on form in the Q&A too

Talk about bad luck  :/... well, she met Leo anyway :p but I would die if I had the opportunity of a pic with Leo and my phone let me down...

At the screening of amazing movie The Wolf of Wall Street with a rare photo opp with the very gracious Leo Dicaprio & my phone went dead

that tweet about leo complimenting jonah's improvisational skills is probably the most encouraging piece of news we could have hoped to receive on the film. goodfellas, which is widely known as one of marty's best works, was predominantly improvised and it contains some of the most quoted, iconic dialogue in film history. that being said, i hope wolf follows the same fate as goodfellas omg

Just saw the best movie of the year AKA The Wolf of Wall Street. Thanks for making sure this story was… http://instagram.com/p/hW-026JIzC/ 

741ceeee5a2011e3bc241267eb1add34_8.jpg

:heart:

Another one?

On our way to a SAG nom committee screening of the new DiCaprio/ Scorsese flick The Wolf of Wall Street. YES!

#Wolf of Wallstreet. Bad ass. Incredible performances by @LeoDiCaprio and a great ensemble. Cheers to filmmakers taking risks.

that tweet about leo complimenting jonah's improvisational skills is probably the most encouraging piece of news we could have hoped to receive on the film. goodfellas, which is widely known as one of marty's best works, was predominantly improvised and it contains some of the most quoted, iconic dialogue in film history. that being said, i hope wolf follows the same fate as goodfellas omg

:D

Just saw The Wolf Of Wall St. and I'm blown away. Thematically and stylistically t's like a companion piece to Goodfellas. #Scorsese #genius

This is interesting...

Brilliant marketing #wolfofwallstreet #film #filmmaking#sagaftra #awardsseason

post-52055-0-1446086549-95498_thumb.jpg

^ Thanks!

Gregg Martin · 46 seguidores
há 2 minutos em Beverly Hills · 
  • The Wolf of Wall Street = epic epic epic masterpiece, like Wall Street, Boiler Room and Scarface all rolled up into one. At q&a after, Leo said they choose to go with independent financing so the film stayed edgy and wasn't watered down, thank god