Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

ByPrincess

I know you are not greedy and that you didn't really tell Bari that if her fingers touch your man before you do they'll doomed to the chopping block :p

Pami

What a great find ! Thanks for more pix of Leo & Erin from party :)

As to where Leo is ??? Don't be silly , he's sitting right next to you :)

Also I have noticed tonight on Twitter several people in Austin tweeting again about Tobey and him being there for party Saturday night. so , maybe , we'll some new pix from Austin to look forward to.

Audrina

Thanks for all the great pix :)

thanks Pami But where did you find this pic? And that it's his electronic cigarette?

For me doesn't looks like a cigarette but I'm not sure :unsure:

I hope that Leo isn't smoking again :no:

I hope too. I was trying to find out if it's a normal cigarette or an electric one? Still can't have sure. <_<

LOL, that pic of Leo with a beard reminded me of my friend Matt's theory that there is a direct correlation to Leo's facial hair and how much of a bad ass he is in his movies. He thinks the scruffier his facial hair is the bigger bad ass his character is...LMAO

Below is audio interview with the Australian actor who played Bruno Hauptman in J Edgar.

He talks about working with Leo at about the 3:15 mark .

He says very nice things about Leo. He mentions that Leo was discussing with him that soon he himself would be coming to Australia to do Gatsby and told him that he would put in a word with Baz for him.

And he says that Leo was a man of his word and did get him an audition with Baz.

http://blogs.abc.net.au/sa/2012/03/from-va...-hollywood.html

Psssh! Haven't come to Baton Rouge? Up in the Bahamas. I see. :rofl:

I think that may be just a straw in that picture? IDK.

I actually really, really prefer him w some scruff/beard. It makes him look a LOT hotter to me. Heh.

Below is audio interview with the Australian actor who played Bruno Hauptman in J Edgar.

He talks about working with Leo at about the 3:15 mark .

He says very nice things about Leo. He mentions that Leo was discussing with him that soon he himself would be coming to Australia to do Gatsby and told him that he would put in a word with Baz for him.

And he says that Leo was a man of his word and did get him an audition with Baz.

http://blogs.abc.net.au/sa/2012/03/from-va...-hollywood.html

Very nice, thanks Ox.

Leo & Radiohead in Austin ?

The guy below attended last night's Radiohead concert in Austin ( he tweeted concert pix ) and stated Leo was there

BTreotch‏@BTreotchReply

I was dancing next to Leo Dicaprio last night. Nevermind that he was 50 feet away and we were separated by several ropes, walls and bouncers

Also below is an excerpt from Austin papers about Leo & Tobey attending Mobli party on Sat night

Celebrity spotting — Leo edition: Mobli, a new “real-time, visual social media platform” based on photo and video sharing channels, will throw a party Saturday night and says that its confirmed guests include Leonardo DiCaprio, Tobey Maguire and Lukas Haas. Makes sense since DiCaprio is an investor in Mobli. Other celebrities connected to the service, which will launch a new version on Saturday, include Lance Armstrong, Paris Hilton and David Arquette. Music at the party will be provided by DJ Spooky and DJ RAC.

Sic

Happy International Woman's Day :grouphug: