Bellazon

Josie Maran

ANAHEIM, Calif., April 23 /PRNewswire/ -- The Distributive Education Clubs of America (DECA) will host the 63rd annual International Career Development Conference (ICDC) April 29 - May 2 in Anaheim, Calif. The ICDC is expected to draw more than 15,000 DECA members, advisors, alumni and affiliated businesspeople and will kick off with the Grand Opening Session on April 29 at the Anaheim Convention Center. The impressive opening event will include a parade of flags, presentations of awards and scholarships and a special appearance by musical sensation Mosaic.

"For sixty-three years, the ICDC has been the climax of a year of learning through competition for our students," according to Edward L. Davis, DECA's executive director. "No matter how many years I attend the event, I am always amazed and inspired by the preparation and professionalism of our students."

A key feature of the 2009 conference will be the presentation of DECA's 2nd annual Entrepreneurial Spirit Award to model, actress and ecological entrepreneur Josie Maran. The Entrepreneurial Spirit Award was created by DECA in 2007 to recognize outstanding entrepreneurs whose leadership and achievements serve as both a model and inspiration for DECA's more than 200,000 high school and college members.

"I'm thrilled and honored to accept the 2009 Entrepreneurial Spirit Award," said Josie Maran, owner and founder of Josie Maran Cosmetics. "Using my personal and professional experience in multiple industries to launch my own cosmetics line has been an extraordinarily fulfilling adventure. My hope is that DECA students, while learning business basics, can also draw from their own individual passions to create successful entrepreneurial endeavors in the future."

Congratz to Josie! Her makeup line seems to be doing exceptionally well.

hey, im looking for the full video of josie's sisley photoshoot by terry richardson.

ive just seen a 40s clip of it, and contrary to what some people might say, i think its damn well sexy. if anyone has it id be greatly appreciated if they could upload it. 1 million hugs for anyone who does! :)

post-5861-0-1446133964-87879_thumb.jpg

LOS ANGELES, CA - APRIL 22: Actress Josie Maran arrives at the Doris Raymond of The Way We Wore announcement of the Online Chairty Auction dates for 'Out Of The Ordinary', a chairty event hosted By Dita Von Teese & Debi Mazar, on April 22, 2009 at The What We Wore Store, in Los Angeles, California.

post-5861-1240950080_thumb.jpg

post-5861-1240950088_thumb.jpg

post-5861-1240950095_thumb.jpg

I swear to god her makeup is everywhere these days, which isn't a bad thing! I live by it myself. Since I began using her makeup/oils my skin looks and feels healthier then it's ever been.

:heart:

I will NEVER buy over the counter [covergirl/maybelline/revlon ect] or specialty [mac/clinique/chanel ect] makeup again. None of it can hold a candle to her products in quality.