Bellazon

Josie Maran

aarrrggghhh....i love her but omg she's huge!! i guess it's ok to point out the obvious, right! she is HUGE :p i saw little black box yesterday where she played lulu fritz and omg that's no more her :p :p but at the same time she looks nicer than more than 50% of the other pregnant ladies!!

Edited by Ewing's Fan

why the f... she doesn't have a subforum like petra, ana beatriz barros, horrible adriana lima, alessandra ambrosio when she's way better model, and better looking than all of those models that have subforum.

why the f... she doesn't have a subforum like petra, ana beatriz barros, horrible adriana lima, alessandra ambrosio when she's way better model, and better looking than all of those models that have subforum.

i agree :)

she is working, she's teacher, she's teaching childrens right now. she's gonna be back in television soon and do more movies after having her baby and getting back in fit rightnow she just getting a break, come on let her have a break. everybody deserve a bit of break. gets tired seen the same people in television.

This will be said once, and only once.

Josie WILL NOT have her sub-forum back until she is doing SUBSTANTIAL work. Our general rule is that once a model or whatever reaches 200 pages, we start to think about giving said person a sub forum. It is not guaranteed. When Josie was taken from sub forum status to thread, she barely had sixty. Whining about how it isn't fair, or how the models who have subforums are ugly tramps will not get Josie her forum any faster. In fact, it might slow it down.

And in an interview, Josie herself stated that she was done. Just because she's popping out kids and teaching yoga does not equal instant sub-forum status.