Bellazon

Josie Maran

Check out your local drugstore for new Maybelline ads called "Crimson Blaze" Josie looks so stunning.

I think she looks horrible. she looks freakin' scary, like she's about to eat me alive.

Also, she looks a lot older than she used to. What's going on?

Check out your local drugstore for new Maybelline ads called "Crimson Blaze" Josie looks so stunning.

I think she looks horrible. she looks freakin' scary, like she's about to eat me alive.

you mean besides...being older than she used to?

you mean besides...being older than she used to?

YES, exactly, besides being older naturally, she seems to be aging faster. Something about her pure innocence is lost. maybe it's the drugs.

well i will admit, that despite my little sarcastic remark, one of the reasons i stopped liking josie maran was that she was looking a bit....wasted...in all her candids. i havent seen the new maybelline ads though so i have no idea how she looks in them...

well i will admit, that despite my little sarcastic remark, one of the reasons i stopped liking josie maran was that she was looking a bit....wasted...in all her candids. i havent seen the new maybelline ads though so i have no idea how she looks in them...

Heh, wow.

/puts on his sexist hat

...why is it that it doesn't surprise me that this is coming from a woman?

We all know Josie's bi, but how come I never see or hear of her dating women? I guess she turned straight... lol

The story came from her appearance on Howard Stern where she said she'd cruise around town with David Blaine and she'd pick out girls to have a threesome with them.

Sign me up for that.

she never said that you;ve got it mixed up buddy

ok so I read the Shape magazine article today and she said she stepped away from modelling and acting. She is now teaching kids in Hawaii. She loves yoga and eats only organic food now. She tries to stay positive and hates guilt. One of her favorite songs is by bob marley. I forget the whole title but a part of it is 'Shakedown.' Soul shakedown? She also loves papaya with lime and .. umm yeah that's the whole article. You will be missed Josie!

Here's the full Shape article:

She's graced the pages of every magazine from Shape (this is her third cover!) to Sports Illustrated's Swimsuit issue. Despite her whirlwind success, 27-year-old Josie Maran explains, "something was missing from my life." Four months ago, she picked up and moved from Los Angeles to Oahu's North Shore. "I stepped aside from modeling and acting and decided to teach children," Josie says. "I realized I was putting too much pressure on myself and I wasn't enjoying my work or my time off." Her get-real, get-healthy revelations:

Get motivated by doing exercise you love

"I do kundalini yoga every morning at home for at least a half-hour. I learned to surf, and I ride my bike every day - everywhere I can!

Eat fresh, organic food

"My carbless days are over. Now I allow myself to eat when I'm hungry instead of saying 'I shouldn't' or 'I can't.' And I eat only really healthy foods without preservatives: Sushi, home-cooked Asian food, and my favorite, papaya with fresh lime." Josie says the worries about she worries about the effect man-made additives in food might have on her body.

Stop rushing and start enjoying each moment

"I've discovered that if I create beauty inside me, I can take it wherever I go. I know that sounds hokey, but it's possible. If I'm not in a beautiful place - say, if I'm stuck in a traffic jam - I sing a song (Bob Marley's "Soul Shakedown Party" is my favorite).

Don't feel guilty about...

what you eat, how you live or anything in your life. "I try to carry a positive attitude with me throughout the day," Josie says. "I try to avoid guilt. Guilt sucks!"