Thumbnail

sedirea

Guest chiarella
Flair Italy May 2008

ph: Keiron O'Connor

fashion editor: Vittoria Cerciello

(only 6 of 16 pages)

Pretty sure this is our Alyssa.

post-0-0-1446082627-43355_thumb.jpgpost-0-0-1446082627-45768_thumb.jpgpost-0-0-1446082627-4933_thumb.jpgpost-0-0-1446082627-51201_thumb.jpg

th_91922_5_122_365lo.jpgpost-0-0-1446082627-54347_thumb.jpg

scanned by achAt

Sedirea!!! omg the rest of the ed is AMAZING!! :woot:

its finally happening!!! shes finally getting the notice shes been deserving

for over a year!!!

i was at borders today and was looking at french vogue <the one with kate on the cover>

and in it there are two ads with alyssa in them

she looks gorgeous. i figured with your tfs contacts you might have access to it.

just a thought ;)

thanks again for posting all this yummy alyssa-ness :hug:

Interview from 2006

---- It didn’t take Alyssa Miller long to make a name for herself. Modeling for only nine months now, the 16-year-old L.A. native and German/Irish/Native American mix has already scored editorials in Bazaar, W, The NY Times Magazine, and all the major Vogues, including the cover of the Italian edition. And with her pillowy lips, wild dark mane, and eyebrows like inchworms doing down-dog, she also made a major impression on Stella McCartney, who cast her in this past fall’s ad campaign. Yet, as high-fashion as her career is, Miller’s daily uniform at home consists of jeans, T-shirts, and Marc Jacobs flats.

I don’t really go out, so I like to be casual,” she explains of her low-key, off-duty lifestyle, which consists of hanging out with her boyfriend, Chris (they’ve been together for a year and a half) and listening to Led Zeppelin and Finnish goth rock band H.I.M. “They’re pretty much my favorite band ever,” she gushes. She also likes watching Seinfeld and Viva la Bam, but only because she loves Bam Margera.

Taking into account the ying and yang of young Miller’s life, we gave her a pair of skinny, black Paper Denim & Cloth “Cin” jeans to road-test. When we finally caught up with her, she’d already worn them to Paris for a Numero shoot and back, and was running around New York on pre-fashion week castings in them.

What do you think of the jeans?

They’re different from what I’m used to. They have a slim leg, but they’re a little looser than the skinny, tight styles, like from Miss Sixty, that I usually wear. But I like them. They’re really comfortable and casual.

Word is, your boyfriend also tried them on. What did he think of them?

Yeah, he wears my jeans all the time. He liked them, but they were too small on him.

What have you been wearing them with?

Mostly T-shirts and my Converse or Keds sneakers. Sometimes with this beautiful Roland Mouret red jacket that I have. I love his designs – they’re so interesting; they’re more like art than anything. And I wear a lot of Marc Jacobs, of course.

What do you think of the color of the jeans?

They’re actually the only pair of black jeans I’ve ever had. It’s weird, I know. But I usually wear dark blue jeans. So these were really different for me. They’re really cool, though. They make me want to get another pair of black jeans.

source

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Woot! Finally something new. Shes the face of Smashbox f/w :)

post-426-0-1446083054-94689_thumb.jpgpost-426-0-1446083055-17328_thumb.jpgpost-426-0-1446083055-41212_thumb.jpg

Also if you go to this page.

http://www.smashbox.com/Smashbox-Collections/Wicked-Lovely_2 (in internet explorer only)

there is a video that features her. she looks very pretty!

Im gonna try extracting the video later on if I can. I hope the rest of the pictures from that shoot will be released (like the one with the veil over her face).