Bellazon

Alyssa Miller
Thumbnail

sedirea

1 hour ago, EmPeter2015 said:

Woah, just realized this- was watching The Eyes of Tammy Faye last night and both Andrew Garfield and Mark Wystrach are in it. Wonder if there was an awkward premier for any of them with Alyssa? 🤭

Andrew didn’t go to any of the Tammy Faye premieres because he was filming in Canada. 

Also there’s a new sighting of them on deuxmoi 

20883336-86CD-4D28-98FD-3A3B424A1E44.png

On 1/16/2022 at 5:23 PM, sist3rmidnight said:

Could be an old friend, cause she was in Washington with one of her oldest friends, Amy Bracco, and her husband! 

Delayed response on here, but that guy is 100% Cuffe Biden who was married for a minute to that Real Housewife 😂 Her good friend Amy Bracco is married to Jamie Biden 

On 2/14/2022 at 7:17 AM, Schemer said:

There are boundaries.

I hear you, but also, these photos weee taken by Backgrid. Backgrid notoriously has relationships with celebrities and their management and they are called to take the photos. There is usually a reason they want them circulated and in this case it was probably leading up to the Oscar nominee announcements. Just drums up interest and publicity from normally paparazzi shy celebs. 

3 hours ago, EmPeter2015 said:

I hear you, but also, these photos weee taken by Backgrid. Backgrid notoriously has relationships with celebrities and their management and they are called to take the photos. There is usually a reason they want them circulated and in this case it was probably leading up to the Oscar nominee announcements. Just drums up interest and publicity from normally paparazzi shy celebs. 

He wasn’t talking about the paparazzi pictures, he was talking about the deuxmoi sightings and the fan video of them taken at the grocery store. 

3 hours ago, EmPeter2015 said:

Delayed response on here, but that guy is 100% Cuffe Biden who was married for a minute to that Real Housewife 😂 Her good friend Amy Bracco is married to Jamie Biden 

Just saw some pics of Cuffe and it's deffo him! Even wearing the same sunglasses that he was wearing in the Pic with Alyssa. 

9 hours ago, EmPeter2015 said:

Woah, just realized this- was watching The Eyes of Tammy Faye last night and both Andrew Garfield and Mark Wystrach are in it. Wonder if there was an awkward premier for any of them with Alyssa? 🤭

She didn't attend to the premiere. Andrew did not also. But I think it was awkward at some point.. Or not. Maybe they're more resolved that I'm giving credit for. 🤣

I guess the details make it a more exciting sighting? 

1 hour ago, Krstnswg said:

LMFAO why do they have to be in such detail like that. They could've just said they say Andrew and Alyssa. 😅 Kinda weird for me idk. (it's their way of words) 

Well Andrew has a couple of Q&As in New York tomorrow then one back in California on Wednesday. So I wonder if Alyssa has just went back to LA or is in New York with him and will go back to LA together 

19 hours ago, AGFAN said:

I guess the details make it a more exciting sighting? 

Well Andrew has a couple of Q&As in New York tomorrow then one back in California on Wednesday. So I wonder if Alyssa has just went back to LA or is in New York with him and will go back to LA together 

How do u know that much stuff 😭 yeah hopefully they're together. Just kinda wished they're photographed in London coz i love london 😩 (lol I'm jk) 

9 hours ago, AGFAN said:

Andrew was papped at JFK airport in New York alone. Alyssa must have went back to California. Andrew will be back there tomorrow for a Q and A. 
I have a fan account on Twitter so I get all the info 😂

Oh really, can u tell me where'd you get it? (like the name of the account) I'm really curious 😭