Bellazon

Alyssa Miller
Thumbnail

sedirea

Underrated. I find her a better model then Shayk but Shayk got mega exposure from dating a global athlete.

Alyssa is just as beautiful as Irina Shayk. That's why you're banned for life, troll!
I found Alyssa more beautiful than Irina, Nothing wrong 4 him to think Alyssa is prettier than Irina is just a matter of taste.

Underrated. I find her a better model then Shayk but Shayk got mega exposure from dating a global athlete.

Alyssa is just as beautiful as Irina Shayk. That's why you're banned for life, troll!
I found Alyssa more beautiful than Irina, Nothing wrong 4 him to think Alyssa is prettier than Irina is just a matter of taste.

Both girls are very beautiful. But I prefer Alyssa. For me Alyssa is more sweet and tender, but Irina more sexy. And it's really a matter of taste.

No, it's because he kept going on Irina's thread saying negative things and kept asking people what's so special about her. Also it's a sign of trolling when you are bashing someone who is irrelevant on another person's thread. So yeah, he was trolling and hating on Irina and got banned forever :D

babslaz is there any info with that photo? I am assuming it is new, but do you know who the photographer is, and if there are more photos to go with it?

Hi! Well I'm assuming it's from Adam Franzino because it's similar to the other photos she posted on her personal instagram. But I saw it on Tumblr, I tried to search for the photographer and more info about it but got no luck.

babslaz is there any info with that photo? I am assuming it is new, but do you know who the photographer is, and if there are more photos to go with it?

Hi! Well I'm assuming it's from Adam Franzino because it's similar to the other photos she posted on her personal instagram. But I saw it on Tumblr, I tried to search for the photographer and more info about it but got no luck.

How unfortunate, thank you for looking though. I am sure someone will know more info and post it sooner or later.