Bellazon

Tatjana Patitz
Thumbnail

CarMELita

Hey, I ran across this, and am curious about it. Does anyone know if Tatjana did a commercial for Dewars? if so, does anyone have it? I scanned this off of a music cd cover :cain:, and I'm pretty sure its not just some random cd cover - anyone have any info on it??? :D

Hey, I ran across this, and am curious about it. Does anyone know if Tatjana did a commercial for Dewars? if so, does anyone have it? I scanned this off of a music cd cover :cain:, and I'm pretty sure its not just some random cd cover - anyone have any info on it??? :D

no idea :idk: but thats 'a a cool picture :wave:

UK Elle Dec 1995 -

:clap: :ddr: beautiful, thanks!

People magazine Aug 1993 -

so great, there's nothing like a good article where we can learn something else about our fave models :laugh: thanks for sharing that.

she has been photographed many times with that husky, I wonder if it is still alive.

so great, there's nothing like a good article where we can learn something else about our fave models :laugh: thanks for sharing that.

she has been photographed many times with that husky, I wonder if it is still alive.

Not sure about the mortality of the husky, but I have never seen so many editorials of a model being photographed at their own house :shock: I have seen like at least 10 different magazine eds shot at her Malibu house....it's a gorgeous place, she must be really, really sick of the photographer's studio....ah, the perks of semi-retirement.

Not sure about the mortality of the husky, but I have never seen so many editorials of a model being photographed at their own house :shock: I have seen like at least 10 different magazine eds shot at her Malibu house....it's a gorgeous place, she must be really, really sick of the photographer's studio....ah, the perks of semi-retirement.

"if they want Tatjana, they go to her 'cause she prefers to stay close to home"

:laugh: wow, she was really a powerful model!

Look how many pages we have....and all the "new" photos. This is so great. That scan from Snmkytkn with the large earrings... :blink: love it ! :wave:

Amazing work...thanks for Tatjana, Kitty :wave:

from in-fission.com, Photos by Bruce Webber Hopefully not a repost (sorry for the size)

Nice to see them that big!

The full editorial is back at post #305

http://www.bellazon.com/main/index.php?s=&...t&p=1183865