Bellazon

Andor on Disney+

SympathysSilhouette

I have zero trust in Kathleen Kennedy's company after what she's done to Star Wars.

I heard it's alright (which is surprising for Disney's star wars), but I'm still waiting the end of the season to be sure it's not filled with Miss Kennedy and her goons' BS.

^  Your opinion, your choice. More power to you.

But some people feel their beloved franchised has been insulted by Disney for the past 10 years. Like any opinion, it's respectable. :Amelie_wft:

A consumer that's been ripped off by a shop for 10 years has the right to exercise caution.

(Disney has become one of the few remaining shops in town BTW..... which is not good news :ninja:)

@SympathysSilhouette

Dude, you just don't read what people have to say, do you? :ninja: Here:

On 10/6/2022 at 11:33 PM, Enrico_sw said:

A consumer that's been ripped off by a shop for 10 years has the right to exercise caution.

I don't have infinite time, so I just want to check if a product is worth something before investing some time in it...

It's simple. And I didn't even bring some "cultural discussion" (though I could if that's what you want :rolleyes:)

I'm not a "core" SW fan. I have seen the movies and the TV shows, read a few of the books (the Thrawn Trilogy) but have seen little of the animated shows (Clone Wars and Rebels).

Judged on its own merits, Andor is my favorite SW thing since Rogue One. But I do think the people who hated Rogue One will also hate this.

• 1 month later...