Bellazon

Official BZ Top 10

peyt

My comments:

20-Eww!!! Why in the world is she even on the list? What a freak! She is sooo scary.

19-I can’t believe she’s at #19! She is gorgeous and should have been higher.

19-What??? Hana is at #19???!!! How can this be??? She should have been higher also.

18-This is wrong!!! Julia is so beautiful!!! How can she be this low??? She should have been way higher! (Hating this list so far)

17-What the heck is this freak doing here??? She is the scariest thing I’ve ever seen in my entire life!! This is just wrong!!!

16-I don’t really care about her. In some pics, she can look pretty and in others just scary.

15-Another one that I really don’t care. She is kind of cute.

14-I love Gemma! She should have been higher that a lot of these models. She is so cute!

13-She reminds me of Cheryl so much!!! Miranda is super cute! I love her dimples. I thought she should have also been higher. Love her!

12-Tiiu is gorgeous! She should have been higher. She is a great model and I like her.

11-Jessica is starting to grow on me. I like her in some pics and hate her in some pics. Overall, she’s pretty cute.

10-Raquel is also starting to grow on me. In some pics, she looks gorgeous!

9-Eugenia is okay. She can look like a man in some pics. I’m also starting to like her.

8-What in the world??? Why is Adriana at #8??? She should have been wayyyy higher!! I love her so much!

7-Bianca is gorgeous! I love her eyes and lips. I think this is the right position for her.

6-I don’t like her Ana at all! I’m so glad that she’s not at the #1 spot this time! I don’t think she should have been on the list at all.

5-Ale is gorgeous! I like her, but I hate the fact that she smokes.

4-I’m so glad that Gisele is higher this time! I love her! She is absolutely gorgeous!

3-Natasha is starting to grow on me. She looks absolutely gorgeous in some pics and absolutely horrible in other pics.

2-I love Doutzy! I love her lips and she has such a cute face!

1-I’m kind of shocked that Daria is at #1, but I still like her. Congrats, Daria!

Overall: I don’t really like this list….again.

Mania, could you write and name of model besides number? do you think i remember who is 17 or 15?

Sorry, I make sure to do that next time.

YAY!!! I'm overall happy with this list!!! Go Eugenia, Natasha, and my girls: Gisele, and Raquel!!!!! :dance: :dance: :dance:

But wtf??? Doutzen number 2???? She has the same look in every picture!! And a ugly look at that. <_< <_<

:ninja: i'll never get her appeal.

8-What in the world??? Why is Adriana at #8??? She should have been wayyyy higher!! I love her so much!

Agree.

5-Ale is gorgeous! I like her, but I hate the fact that she smokes.

So you should hate almost the whole list because of that.

except Julia

And Gisele.

Thanks, Peyt :heart: :clap:

It's a pretty good outcome, as far as I am concerned BUT did I miss Tori's name? I can't seem to find it! :/ :laugh:

Tori got 21 votes this time and she's at N32, which means she's going higher on the list (last month she got 13 votes! ) :)

Well, progress is progress! :laugh: :laugh:

Daria #1 :shock: I never knew she had so many fans here. I thought Doutzen would win this month :o

I'm glad Daria did though :clap: I feel like my vote counted :laugh:

My favs are going downhill :(

Hana

March: #12 (33 votes)

April: #18 (33 votes)

May: #19 (49 votes)

Inguna

March: #4 (53 votes)

April: #13 (38 votes)

Tiiu

March: #3 (57 votes)

April: #7 (55 votes)

May: #12 (63 votes)

Daria #1 :shock: I never knew she had so many fans here. I thought Doutzen would win this month :o

I'm glad Daria did though :clap: I feel like my vote counted :laugh:

My favs are going downhill :(

Hana

March: #12 (33 votes)

April: #18 (33 votes)

Inguna

March: #4 (53 votes)

April: #13 (38 votes)

Tiiu

March: #3 (57 votes)

April: #7 (55 votes)

May: #12 (63 votes)

Inguna's in my top 10 now!!! I didn't really look at her pictures before.