Bellazon

The Pussycat Dolls

thanhnii

20 members have voted

1. 1. Who'll be the next PCD?

• Melissa R.
    • Asia
    • Chelsea

:angry: i already knew that melissa wouldn't win, cuase my firend's friend was dating her and so my friend found out melissa didn't win.

i was like asia is not that cute nor does she fit in well with the pussycat dolls. i'm glad i didn't watch the finale cause then i woulda been like, crap man i wasted an hour of my life -__-

dude they shouldn't have anymore seasons cause then it's going to be like 15 people in PCD. there's already enough group members in PCD and it's not like the newestr members are gonna be a HUGE part of the group. PCD is only nicole. i swear i think it'd be more fitting if they just named the group Nicole and her Pussycat DOlls

dude they shouldn't have anymore seasons cause then it's going to be like 15 people in PCD. there's already enough group members in PCD and it's not like the newestr members are gonna be a HUGE part of the group. PCD is only nicole. i swear i think it'd be more fitting if they just named the group Nicole and her Pussycat DOlls

Hahaha took the words right out of my mouth ! LOL

LoL.. She spoke what A LOT of people already think/know. =P haha.. But whoa!! That's crazy how you somehow know Melissa! I bet she'll get much much farther than Asia seeing as how it's true what you say about how Asia'll blend in with the group.

Hahaha took the words right out of my mouth ! LOL

haha :laugh:

LoL.. She spoke what A LOT of people already think/know. =P haha.. But whoa!! That's crazy how you somehow know Melissa! I bet she'll get much much farther than Asia seeing as how it's true what you say about how Asia'll blend in with the group.

that's true. i bet a LOT of people are thinking of that. and asia's bleh :yuckky: . not even pretty <_<