Bellazon

The Pussycat Dolls

thanhnii

20 members have voted

1. 1. Who'll be the next PCD?

• Melissa R.
    • Asia
    • Chelsea

.. I read in a magazine yesterday that Robin said that it's the person you least expected to win wins. I don't know but that makes me worried since everyone's going for Melissa R. that maybe she won't get it. I mean, I'll still be really happy if Chelsea wins, but if Asia wins. OMG.. I'm gonna like yell. >=[

I still think Anastacia should have won...but I'm now rooting for Melissa R, eventhough I also like Chelsea.

i hated anastacia. i hated her hair cause it was so big and messy and so damaged looking. shes so big and tall compared to the other contestants. and i didn't thinkk shed fit in well with PCD. i think that melissa S does but for some reason i don't think she's going to win.

I thought Asia's commercial and interview was pretty bad :ninja: Oh well, let's hope she doesn't win :p Go Mel R.!!! :ddr:

yeah same here. what she said for the commercial was good, but how she sounded and said ti was like naseating. she really isn't pretty and i want her to be booted off. if chelsea wins imma be pissed cause she sucks at dancing that's it

i hated anastacia. i hated her hair cause it was so big and messy and so damaged looking. shes so big and tall compared to the other contestants. and i didn't thinkk shed fit in well with PCD. i think that melissa S does but for some reason i don't think she's going to win.

That's probably the reason they kicked her of the show. She would have take Nicole's spotlight. I liked her big puffy hair actually and the fact that she ate a lot. Nothing sexier than a girl that eats, unless she eats too much :D