Guti
Thumbnail

Nicole

Betis vs. Real Madrid

Goalkeepers: Casillas and Dudek

Defenders: Ramos, Cannavaro, Miguel Torres, Salgado, and Marcelo

Midfielders: Guti, Gago, Diarra, Robben, Balboa, and Drenthe

Forwards: Saviola, Raul, Van Nistelrooy, Higuain, and Soldado

thanks, Chic, she's looking great - except for the pics when they've airbrushed her to hell and back. <_<

I wonder what he was up to... there was only the one pic on http://extrastubi.extra.hu with no descrip of what he was doing - besides walking down the street! :p

And, yeah, I don't think he cares if anyone sees him kissing a man on the mouth or not. He doesn't seem to me to be the kind to stage it, more like he's affectionate with a friend and doesn't care. :laugh:

pe0043006jx3.jpg

2 - Betis: Ricardo; Damia, Juanito, Melli, Fernando Vega; Arzu, Rivera, Capi (Sobis, 59'), Mark Gonzalez; Edu (Caffa, 88') & Pavone (Juande, 73').

1 - Real Madrid: Casillas; Salgado, Ramos, Cannavaro, Marcelo; Gago, Guti, Drenthe (Van Nistelrooy, 57'), Robben; Baptista (Higuain, 68') & Raul (Balboa, 77').

REFEREE: Undiano Mallenco. Booked Gago (37'), Marcelo (39'), Arzu (53'), Baptista (62'), Robben (65'), Ramos (73'), Melli (90') & Rivera (90').

GOALS:

0-1 (6'): Robben.

1-1 (33'): Pavone.

2-1 (35'): Edu.

HIGHLIGHTS: Matchday 24 of La Liga. Venue: Manuel Ruíz de Lopera Stadium. Attendance: 50,000.

2 - ROMA: Doni; Panucci (Tonetto, 67’), Juan (Ferrari, 76’), Mexes, Cassetti; Giuly, De Rossi, Pizarro (Aquilani, 61’), Mancini; Perrotta & Totti.

1 - REAL MADRID: Casillas; Ramos, Heinze, Cannavaro, Torres; Guti, Gago, Diarra (Drenthe, 78’), Robben (Baptista, 78’); Raúl & Van Nistelrooy.

GOALS:

0-1, 7': Raúl.

1-1, 23': Pizarro.

2-1, 57': Mancini.

REFEREE: Herbert Fandel (GER). Booked Diarra (22’), De Rossi (41’), Torres (63’), Perrotta (67’), Ramos (68’, suspended for the next match) & Cassetti (91’).

HIGHLIGHTS: First leg of the Champions League Last 16. Venue: Stadio Olimpico, Rome.

"We will play to qualify for the next round at the Bernabéu before our fans"

Guit said the team is sad about the final score, but happy with its performance.

"We started out rather well and our early goal allowed us to be calm, but Roma scored their first when we were controlling the game. The match became tighter after that. We had a couple more chances, but they used theirs better."

"I think the result is a bit unfair, but that's Italian football for you. They won because they used the game to their advantage."

"We are happy with our performance, but sad about the score. I think it could have been better for us."

"We must be calm in the second leg. There are 90 minutes left in this round and a 1-0 would be enough to qualify for the quarterfinals. We will play at our stadium before our fans, which is important. I think we'll have chances of making it if we display our best football."

"We knew tonight's match would be tough. Roma have very strong players and we knew it would be hard for us to get any chances at all. We didn't win, but I think the match was very tight."