Bellazon

Kasia Struss
Thumbnail

Layla90

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

According to this Polish article, which cites Kasia's mother agency, Kasia has decided to take a break from modeling. Here's the translation from Google translate. If anyone else speaks Polish and can provide a better translation, please do so. Thanks!

Struss Hangs Career

Kasia Struss decided to take a break from her modeling career. Although Kasia is at the forefront of global modeling, has recently had cause for celebration.

Our top model increasingly is suspected of anorexia. In the last year released her from the show Tommy Hilfinger because it was too slim. Recently the advertising standards authority received a request to ban display of photographs of the spring Miu Miu campaign, whose face is too skinny Kasia.

Struss initially defended itself, that is healthy, and her figure is a merit good metabolism. Apparently, however, was enough to continue the translation, because her agent announced that Kasia is taking a break in his career. Struss thinking about designing or working in television.

Kasia does not appear in September at the Fashion Week show. I want to take a break and try something new. I need to refresh - confessed the fact manager in the model.

Break will make the public forget about the affair with anorexia, or about Kasia at all?

Aw. I hope it's not true. :cry:

I read about it on another Polish website today.

Basically it said that Kasia wants to focus on designing and is thinking about starting a family (is she still with that looser bf of hers? I thought they broke up after he released her private photos where she posed topless for him)

Her manager thinks that a break won't damage her career, more likely it will boost it as she'll become more 'exclusive' for designers, thus more desirable by them. It's not true she won't be at any fashion shows though, but they will be exclusive-like just walking for Gucci.