Bellazon

I AM the Biggest fan

Jennka

btw, Lauryn is added...and yeah, she IS legend, she is famous even here in Slovakia, but you´re right about she deserves much more "net" publicity! maybe it´s caused by not hearing about her in a recent time much :idk: cassie and co. are commercial singers followed by crouds of teens :)

ene - I´m soo glad you liked it :laugh: :flower:

This one´s just for you

look around and tell me

how do you do? :D

Oh, how do you feel

about what´s your dream

and what is real..?

oh, tell me, tell how you feel

to dream, or to live in real

life?? :D

:blush: :flower:

I think this way:

Diferrence between being FAMOUS and LEGEND, is the difference between QUANTITY and QUALITY

1- I think, about Lauryn Hill me, you and Neme have all the same thoughts, but when we express ourselves, we say the same thing in different ways. But trust me on this one, about a year ago, I searched her pics on web(google, yahoo & msn), and I found total of only 7 differrent pics of her except some vid caps. Nowdays there are a bit more, but nowhere close near how much it should be. And maybe she is famous everywhere, but what I was trying to say was that she is famous only if you listen to her music, while the name of way more talentless annoying singers, appear on your screen everyday, even if they put nothing at the time. To make it even more clear, I don't know who is her boyfriend, or is she married, or didn't see her name in any scandals, and (sad but true) this stuff makes you famous. I'll just say that I now a handful of peoples that know her name(SAD), and 0 people that know her and don't respect her(this is why she is a Legend), and I'm glad that you and Nemeside think so. Now I leave it alone. If anyone thinks otherwise, than Lets agree to disagree, cuz I already typed a LOT. :)

2- Hey, I used that on my siggy, if there is any problem, I'll remove it OK? :flower:

Last, but not least:

3- Your poem was lovely

Maybe I will reply to it, but even if so it will be later, cuz these days I'm just too busy.

And this has to do with no one and nothing about BZ, but I just feel like saying it:

- Today I am DAMN happy, after a long while :hell yea!:

you´ve used it as a siggy?? whow :blush: I feel so honoured :heart: and agree on that Lauryn thing!!

Jennka, can you please post the list of winners and losers up to now?

anything for you hun ;) :D

winners

Julia Stegner

Miranda Kerr

Karolina Kurkova

Jenna Jameson

Claudia Schiffer

Doutzen Kroes

Natasha Poly

Ivanka Trump

Adriana Karembeu

Keira Knightley

Heidi Klum

Natalie Portman

Caroline Trentini

Kirsten Dunst

Gemma Ward

Inguna Butane

Jessica Alba

Anna Beatriz-Barros

Zhang Ziyi

Eva Longoria

Hana Soukupova

Angelina Jolie

Liya Kebede

Alessandra Ambrosio

Nelly Furtado

Flavia de Oliveira

Cheryl Tweedy

Daria Werbowy

Evangeline Lily

Jessica Stam

Kate Beckinsale

Jarah Mariano

Liv Tyler

Nataniele Ribiero

Sandra Bullock

Charlize Theron

Rachel Bilson

Dovile Virsilaite

Penelope Cruz

Tori Praver

Anja Rubik

Gisele Bundchen

Adriana Lima

Sienna Guillory

Victoria Beckham

Josie Maran

PCD

Carmen Electra

Stacy Keibler

Gwen Stefani

Emanuela De Paula

Ilze Bajare

Anahi Gonzales

Gia Johnson

Jenna Pietersen

Andi Muise

Losers

Raquel Zimmerman

Izabel Goulart

Petra Nemcova

Asia Carera

Cindy Crawford

Bianca Balti

Tiiu Kuik

Paris Hilton

Naomi Campbell

Scarlett Johansson

Tyra Banks

Kate Hudson

Jeisa Chiminazzo

Hayden Pattierne

Lily Cole

Snejana Onopka

Christina Aguilera

Aishawarya Rai

Gong Li

Eva Mendes

Eugenia Volodina

Milla Jovovich

Selita Ebanks

Mona Johansson

Carry Underwood

Raica Oliveira

Avril Lavigne

Kate Moss

Ali Larter

Hilary Rhoda

Naomi Wats

Jolin Tsai

Anne Hathaway

Korina Longin

Uma Thurman

Diane Kruger

Stephanie Swift

Katharine Mc Phee

Michella Cruz

Darla Baker

Fabiana Sembrebom

Bar Rafaeli

Sasha Pivovarova

Cameron Diaz

Paula Abdul

Vlada Roslyakova

Girls Aloud

Sasha Cohen

Jenny Mc Carthy

Zoe Saldana

Mariya Markina

Joanna Krupa

Omahyra Mota

Rie Rasmussen

Carol Brandao

Jessica White

57. + 58. round

57. round

Danica Patrick VS Naomie Harris

Danica

001968981ts9.jpgpost3110790360402nbih6.jpg

post3110790361292lzjw4.jpgpost3110790362258pqve0.jpg

Naomie

naomie1fm8.jpgnaomie2bn2.jpg

naomie3eg5.jpgnaomie4in8.jpg

58. round

Hye Park VS Hyori Lee

Hye

98714hm4122233lorp2.jpgpopup002pk0.jpg

125yu0.jpg119ja6.jpg

Hyori

ar4ka8dy5.jpgar3js4ni5.jpg

hyori3db5.jpghyori2jt1.jpg

Voting will go for 48 hours from now, in my time zone it´s 11:03 now, so...Thursday 11:03 cca I will close the voting, re-count it on your time :)

Thanks for every vote, again :hug:

Still feel free to ADD a fav woman!!!!!!

btw, Lauryn is added...and yeah, she IS legend, she is famous even here in Slovakia, but you´re right about she deserves much more "net" publicity! maybe it´s caused by not hearing about her in a recent time much :idk: cassie and co. are commercial singers followed by crouds of teens :)

ene - I´m soo glad you liked it :laugh: :flower:

This one´s just for you

look around and tell me

how do you do? :D

Oh, how do you feel

about what´s your dream

and what is real..?

oh, tell me, tell how you feel

to dream, or to live in real

life?? :D

:blush: :flower:

I think this way:

Diferrence between being FAMOUS and LEGEND, is the difference between QUANTITY and QUALITY

1- I think, about Lauryn Hill me, you and Neme have all the same thoughts, but when we express ourselves, we say the same thing in different ways. But trust me on this one, about a year ago, I searched her pics on web(google, yahoo & msn), and I found total of only 7 differrent pics of her except some vid caps. Nowdays there are a bit more, but nowhere close near how much it should be. And maybe she is famous everywhere, but what I was trying to say was that she is famous only if you listen to her music, while the name of way more talentless annoying singers, appear on your screen everyday, even if they put nothing at the time. To make it even more clear, I don't know who is her boyfriend, or is she married, or didn't see her name in any scandals, and (sad but true) this stuff makes you famous. I'll just say that I now a handful of peoples that know her name(SAD), and 0 people that know her and don't respect her(this is why she is a Legend), and I'm glad that you and Nemeside think so. Now I leave it alone. If anyone thinks otherwise, than Lets agree to disagree, cuz I already typed a LOT. :)

2- Hey, I used that on my siggy, if there is any problem, I'll remove it OK? :flower:

Last, but not least:

3- Your poem was lovely

Maybe I will reply to it, but even if so it will be later, cuz these days I'm just too busy.

And this has to do with no one and nothing about BZ, but I just feel like saying it:

- Today I am DAMN happy, after a long while :hell yea!:

you´ve used it as a siggy?? whow :blush: I feel so honoured :heart: and agree on that Lauryn thing!!

:laugh: Glad that I shouldn't remove it :D