Bellazon

Stella Tennant
Thumbnail

sanja

All I can do is repeatedly say "Thank you so much" :kiss: - I can't believe how many pics I haven't seen (or just in bad quality), and there I was thinking I own a pretty good collection :laugh:

Just out of curiosity - may I ask you where you got all those old issues from - via ebay? I bought some magazines a couple of years ago this way, but I wasn't lucky, they were all in poor shape and there were even pages missing so I stopped the ebay-thing.

And when I go to flee markets all they got are really old magazines about knit-wear ... :ninja:

hey CarMELita, not sure if that question is for me or not..

if it is for me - i bought almost all of my magazine collection when they originally came out - i've been buying fashion magazines since around 1986 (when i was still at school) starting with British Vogue & Elle.

once i'd left school i started buying British, French, Italian & American Vogue & Harper's Bazaar every month (if i could get hold of them - some of the international editions used to be hard to get hold of here), along with other magazines, up until a few years ago. sadly i had to leave a lot of magazines i bought between 2002 & 2006 in the US (when i moved from the US back to the UK) but i still have a large collection from around 1990 to 2002 + a large amount of clippings.

it's so expensive to buy back issues & i know what you mean re. condition of back issues from what little i've bought myself.

anyway, sorry for being off topic. *ducks* :blush:

hey CarMELita, not sure if that question is for me or not..

if it is for me - i bought almost all of my magazine collection when they originally came out - i've been buying fashion magazines since around 1986 (when i was still at school) starting with British Vogue & Elle.

once i'd left school i started buying British, French, Italian & American Vogue & Harper's Bazaar every month (if i could get hold of them - some of the international editions used to be hard to get hold of here), along with other magazines, up until a few years ago. sadly i had to leave a lot of magazines i bought between 2002 & 2006 in the US (when i moved from the US back to the UK) but i still have a large collection from around 1990 to 2002 + a large amount of clippings.

it's so expensive to buy back issues & i know what you mean re. condition of back issues from what little i've bought myself.

anyway, sorry for being off topic. *ducks* :blush:

Whoa, you must have spend a fortune!!

Oh, how I wish I was into fashion back then already, all those treasures! :blush:

Although I'd always been interested in fashion in a general way, I'd became more and more addicted around 2000/2001, when I started working at place I could use the internet all day for free :whistle:

Funny thing, back then I was like WTF? regarding Stella's work. You know I really was into Laetitia Casta at that time (am still) and I couldn't understand why people would book her. I though her much too masculine, especially on runway pics.

BUT things change - and glad they did :yes: