Bellazon

Oh the disappointment !

frenchkiki

23 hours ago, frenchkiki said:

I am starting with : Being an adult.

sad22.thumb.gif.c199a35a1744d455aa80a7c5263f6ded.gif

end thread/

I think children from well adjusted, good households don't know that they have hit peak happiness already.   It is harder and harder to maintain this as people age.  There is a science behind this, and in Buddhism, Hinduism, and other Indian religions the concept of Nirvana/enlightenment is often compared to returning to the child-like consciousness/level of happiness, only with adult knowledge and maturity. 

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Cult Icon said:

A corporation preying on children's dreams, for profit:

Agreed. 100%. This is disgusting. And if youtube hadn't deleted the "dislike button", we'd see that this clip has been massively disliked (they even had to remove it from their official channel).

^

This is a $5,000 two night, two person experience  : p  I feel bad for the parents if this is a lot of money to them.

Childhood and early adulthood disappointments/traumas last an extremely long time.  The trade off being hardened is cynicism and little hope, and joy.

The whole modern economy is based around selling hopes and dreams.. and willful self-delusion.