Bellazon

Mischa Barton

Sure, she looks great in all of these posed shots.

But have you ever seen a topless candid? :x

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

so what? she's not perfect, and? after all she's still a HUMAN! even supermodels don't have perfect bodies, it's all airbrushed anyways.

she has a beautiful face AND a great body!

Dude, it's all entirely subjective.

I was just telling you my opinion, which is that I don't find her attractive.

If a women can't look good in a candid, than she's fake. A lot of supermodels look great in candids. In many cases, they look better; whereas Mischa looks bony and unhealthy, at least in the ones I've seen.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

but that alone doesn't make her "ugly"

so what? she's not perfect, and? after all she's still a HUMAN! even supermodels don't have perfect bodies, it's all airbrushed anyways.

she has a beautiful face AND a great body!

Tell that to the guys at superiorpics.com.."women shouldn't have cellulite..if she does she's a freak" "she has pimples ick she's hideous" "oh my god she's got stretch marks I hate her now" "ooh she's getting old I better enjoy her while I can" and I think..these guys were born flawless right?

Sorry I know it's OT but it's a huge pet peeve of mine..this wasn't directed at greedygrandpa either..I get what he was saying

Mischa... while I think she is a pretty girl ( I certainly wouldn't call her ugly ) .. I think she's very plain looking. There's nothing special or particuarly stunning. I agree with SpanishEyes ... "faux sexy" because of make-up artists.

I love her whole lesbian thing on the OC its so perfect for her. She, her character really suits it. It makes me picture her as a lesbian too because i can only ever associate her with Melrissa (however the spelling). I've never really seen her in interviews or anything so i'm clueless about her personality. She's pretty, to me possible model potential. I'd kill for her figure.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...