Bellazon

Vendela Kirsebom
Thumbnail

DeeJ

• 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Does Vendela have a new TV show or is she dating someone famous or something? We can't figure out why, but for the last two days, our search traffic for Vendela has been EXTREME. There was so much traffic for Vendela today that the system flagged it. Does anyone know a reason why there would be so many people interested in her right now?

Vendela Kirsebom has finally met his Turkish father after 45 years.

In the TV program "What do you have in your luggage" on Norwegian TV - we were with Vendela to Turkey. Here she met her father for the first time and found out that she had siblings. Vendela has never known his father, but always known about him and that he came from Turkey. She tried to find her father, but no attempt ended successfully.

post-5603-0-1446054732-65141_thumb.jpg

Vendela along with his two younger brothers and her daughters, Julia (14) and Hannah (12).

post-5603-0-1446054732-85491_thumb.jpg

Hello everyone! I am new here, but I have been an admirer of Vendela for many years. I used to collect her photos back in the 1990s when I was a young teenager. I especially loved her ads for Elizabeth Arden and was drawn to her early tendency to photograph much like Grace Kelly (of whom I remain a devoted fan and collector.) Sadly, my Vendela collection was discarded when I became an adult, but recently I have had a renewed interest in her and what she is up to these days. I am intrigued by the latest news that she has made contact with her biological father and am curious to learn a little more about her relationship with her former husband, the politician Olaf Thommessen.

I LOVE all of these beautiful "old" pictures of her from the 80s and 90s! Thanks to everyone who has posted them here. :)

Vendela Kirsebom has finally met his Turkish father after 45 years.

In the TV program "What do you have in your luggage" on Norwegian TV - we were with Vendela to Turkey. Here she met her father for the first time and found out that she had siblings. Vendela has never known his father, but always known about him and that he came from Turkey. She tried to find her father, but no attempt ended successfully.

Thanks Miss! That's a nice story too. The last time this happened, it was a sad story: the model had died. It was actually how we found out she was in the news, when 100% of our search traffic was for her.

:wave:

... new information and some old "news" about Vendela

Vendela is now separated from her husband, Olaf Thommessen.

They separated in 2007 after 11 years of marriage and Vendela

moved to Oslo with their two daughters, Julia and Hannah.

Olaf Thommessen and Vendela Kirsebom

in shared responsibility for children . . . .

Shortly after the break with Olaf Thommassen, Vendela met

Ewald Eilertsen, who was her TV coach during the recording

of the first round of "Top Model" in 2007.

The following year (in 2010) she engaged with Ewald Eilertsen.

In two years, the couple kept their engagement secret.

Ewald has two sons from before ..

V1349576858222242_1.jpg

She lives in Nesodden and works as a Goodwill Ambassador for UNICEF,

She has published many books still working as a model and she has

designed her own eyewear collection and skincare ...

Her father called, Ahmet Özkal - that she finally found again after 45 years

She has two younger brothers, Ahmet Demir and Suphi Özkal Özkal.