Bellazon

Sabrina Laporte
Thumbnail

Zinner

On 4/15/2022 at 12:44 AM, throwawaydox said:

Some clips from the Sans Complexe live shopping videos.... the higher quality versions seem to be on facebook

Thanks for sharing! Her butt has grown a little bit too big for my taste 😏, but she seems happy about it.

Sin título.jpg

23 hours ago, rxman said:

Thanks for sharing! Her butt has grown a little bit too big for my taste 😏, but she seems happy about it.

Personally I think her butt has some room to grow more, and not be too big. She is just so tall, and has good proportions. Measuring "Too big" is going to be different for different people, of course. Random side thought: I wish they would do something different with the camera for the live shopping videos. The camera seems to be pretty high up, but angled down slightly. When the models get close the view could be better. I guess having the camera a little lower, but level with the ground would be better. Maybe I am mistaken, and this is just being caused by having a fixed camera which seems strange to me visually.

Thank you for compiling the great Sabrina content in different places!

12 hours ago, bobbyjim said:

Personally I think her butt has some room to grow more, and not be too big. She is just so tall, and has good proportions. Measuring "Too big" is going to be different for different people, of course. Random side thought: I wish they would do something different with the camera for the live shopping videos. The camera seems to be pretty high up, but angled down slightly. When the models get close the view could be better. I guess having the camera a little lower, but level with the ground would be better. Maybe I am mistaken, and this is just being caused by having a fixed camera which seems strange to me visually.

Thank you for compiling the great Sabrina content in different places!

Thanks for your comments. Fully right that 'too big' is a personal perception. It is just that it is obvious that she has gained weight lately, you can check her first pages photos and her current ones. And I liked when she started to grow, but imho she is now a little thick for a lingerie model.

And you are also fully right about the camera in the live shopping videos, they could definitely do much better.

Using web archive I have been doing some research about Sabrina's measurements evolution in these last years. These are taken from modelwork.de:

June 16: 84 - 61 - 91 cm

Dec 16: 86 - 62 - 93 (slight gain)

May 18: 86 - 62 - 93 (no changes)

Apr 22: 91 - 70 - 110 (major gain)

So she has gained 5 cm in her breast, 8 in her waist and 17 in her hips in the last 4 years. You could tell from her latest pics, this is just a confirmation.

June 16.jpg Dec 16.jpg May 18.jpg Apr 22.jpg