Bellazon

Sabrina Laporte
Thumbnail

Zinner

A few comparisons I have made of Sabrina modeling Sans Complexe in 2019 & now, to see how her measurements have evolved.

To me it makes perfect sense that her hips are reported 110 cms now (+10 vs. years ago), but it does not make sense that her breast is still reported the same size (90 cms) 😕, it seems it has also grown quite a lot with her last years weight gain.

SC 19 vs. 22c.jpg SL - SC Weight gain 2019 vs. 20222.jpg SC 19 vs. 22.jpg

On 7/17/2022 at 12:29 PM, RRman2007 said:

I’ve looked before and have never been able to find anything concerning her DOB. I’m guessing very late twenties or early thirties?

Thank you, but I'd add another ten or fifteen years to that.   What was she doing in her early twenties, where was she?   (by comparison, Kate Moss has a long history . . .)

12 hours ago, GranDaddyO said:

Thank you, but I'd add another ten or fifteen years to that.   What was she doing in her early twenties, where was she?   (by comparison, Kate Moss has a long history . . .)

You think she is in her 40s? I doubt that extremely highly. If you look on the first page of this thread there are some photos from 2013, and she looks young. Like maybe not even 18 yet young. Even if we assume she was 20 in 2013 that makes her maybe 29 currently. She is not really "famous" for a model, and not as much is known about her publicly. Which may be how she wants it.

3 hours ago, bobbyjim said:

You think she is in her 40s? I doubt that extremely highly. If you look on the first page of this thread there are some photos from 2013, and she looks young. Like maybe not even 18 yet young. Even if we assume she was 20 in 2013 that makes her maybe 29 currently. She is not really "famous" for a model, and not as much is known about her publicly. Which may be how she wants it.

👍