Bellazon

LIAR! :blah: Then how did you get a cookie? :cain:

The cookie jar :whistle:

Oooh! I get it Persy.. thanks for the explanation ;)

:trout: That G should be Gemma :heart: but she can't be in the HIT list :ninja: The only models who have potential to be added to that list are Snejana, Lily D and Natasha :wub:

I kinda did and kinda didn't. I was at the doctor's office when BAM! A Vogue magazine with Gisele's face plastered on it caught my eye, I was racing to get it, but that little bitch of a Doctor told me that it was time for my check up. I refused and she didn't care, she dragged me into her office, and that's when I killed her with a needle inserted into her neck. Then I left the Doctor's office with the Vogue magazine, it wasn't such a bad check up after all, I got a free Gisele cover.

I actually breed the CAG bugs.. want to buy one, I'm selling for $115 each. Good price I reckon.

You're evil :shock:

That's a rip off :persuazn: I wouldn't even have it if it was free :| maybe u can sell them on ebay :rofl: but u better not hide them in cookies :persuazn:

The cookie jar :whistle:

Cookie monster!

:trout: That G should be Gemma :heart: but she can't be in the HIT list :ninja: The only models who have potential to be added to that list are Snejana, Lily D and Natasha :wub:
We should make a thing like CAG & HIT, except actually have the models we both like. I reckon Snej, Lily, Tash Tash and maybe Valentina? :laugh:

You're evil :shock:

That's a rip off :persuazn: I wouldn't even have it if it was free :| maybe u can sell them on ebay :rofl: but u better not hide them in cookies :persuazn:

:rofl: And you know you love it.

:rofl: Cookiessss :cain:

Cookie monster!

post-379-0-1446417506-97945_thumb.gif

We should make a thing like CAG & HIT, except actually have the models we both like. I reckon Snej, Lily, Tash Tash and maybe Valentina? :laugh:

I'm ok with that list :hehe: but u need to add at least one HIT model :persuazn:

:rofl: And you know you love it.

:rofl: Cookiessss :cain:

Maybe :ninja:

or else CAG might have this effect on me :|

post-379-0-1446417507-00847_thumb.gif

post-7308-0-1446417507-43143_thumb.gif
:rofl: BAHAHHAHA. Let me guess your favourite type of ice cream: Cookie Dough? :p

I'm ok with that list :hehe: but u need to add at least one HIT model :persuazn:
Okay.. wait if we include a HIT model, then G has to be in it too. It's only fair. :cain:

Maybe :ninja:

or else CAG might have this effect on me :|

post-7308-0-1446417507-44854_thumb.gif

:rofl: Oh trust my CAG is worst. :laugh:

:rofl: BAHAHHAHA. Let me guess your favourite type of ice cream: Cookie Dough? :p

How did u know? :o :rofl:

Okay.. wait if we include a HIT model, then G has to be in it too. It's only fair. :cain:

That's not fair coz Natasha is your fav model along with Gisele, so I need one at least :persuazn:

:rofl: Oh trust my CAG is worst. :laugh:

or is it CAG'N? :whistle: